Originally posted by: JustWandering

Allu Arjun tweeted for Jawan

Bik gaya ye bhi...smiley19

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s funny that these South stars were being hailed and pitted against BW stars since last two three years… and it seems most of them are SRK fanboys themselves smiley36

Ubb kya karain gay haters…

1159628 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

SRK was catering to cinephiles for a long time, now he is making movies for us, I hope he continues because we are giving him hits 👀

True looking back he tried to experiment too much. I respect that he was trying to do different things but the GA didn't like him in those roles (his characters in Fan, Zero etc were rather unlikable) and it seems like some the directors were overwhelmed too & failed him with JHMS and Zero.

Meanwhile Atlee knew exactly how to handle a superstar like him and present him well

Overall focusing on masala movies is the right direction as we can see. People want SRK to play heroic badass characters. He rarely was an Action Star before but it fits him perfectly

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But at least he experimented, trying if he can bring the audience also in movies that doesn't show him as a larger-than-life or really romantic star. I liked his courage. Also JHMS had been more a kind of theatre play, just a thing between a man and a woman (and personally, it's one of my favourite SRK movies).

So, yes, he decided to do a step in another direction because he always wanted to do pure action, be an action hero smiley2...and Aditya and Atlee offered him that.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

#Jawan continues its GLORIOUS RUN… Will close *extended* Week 1 TODAY with a HUMONGOUS TOTAL… Biz in Weekend 2 crucial, will give an idea of its *lifetime total*… Thu 65.50 cr, Fri 46.23 cr, Sat 68.72 cr, Sun 71.63 cr, Mon 30.50 cr, Tue 24 cr, Wed 21.30 cr. Total: ₹ 327.88 cr. #Hindi. #India biz. #Boxoffice

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1702237978926710866/photo/1