Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

11th show of Jawan for me today, the movie doesn't get old 🤧 great repeat value

Jawan is doing really good, I can tell because today, I was in a tier C city and the theater for 12PM show was 80% full, which is generally not the case for this area

This audience was different because they were actually clapping and doing what people were doing on screen smiley36 which made me realize that the director has added scenes he wanted public to mimic, it was a nice touch. I enjoyed it much more with this audience

Nora ne quila fateh kar liya hai smiley32

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

smiley36 why do they want a movie with Tabu?

I mean why not, she's one of the few relevant ones from 90s gave 2 blockbusters last year, they looked good in Saathiya plus everyone is pissed at Kajol now (in the fandomsmiley36)

Waise kaafi time se demand hai iss couple ki esp in cinephile community smiley36

1159628 thumbnail

I mean why not, she's one of the few relevant ones from 90s gave 2 blockbusters last year, they looked good in Saathiya plus everyone is pissed at Kajol now (in the fandomsmiley36)

Waise kaafi time se demand hai iss couple ki esp in cinephile community smiley36

[/QUOTE

Wish Tabu was the female lead in Dunki. She would be way better than Tapsee

Apart from tha SRK seems to be focusing on masala movies and I don't think Tabu would fit there

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

11th show of Jawan for me today, the movie doesn't get old 🤧 great repeat value

Jawan is doing really good, I can tell because today, I was in a tier C city and the theater for 12PM show was 80% full, which is generally not the case for this area

This audience was different because they were actually clapping and doing what people were doing on screen smiley36 which made me realize that the director has added scenes he wanted public to mimic, it was a nice touch. I enjoyed it much more with this audience

Yahan logon ko naseeb nahi ho rahe hai to watch it even one time, aur yahan yeh mautarma has gone for her 11th time. Chal hattsmiley7

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waymaker

Yahan logon ko naseeb nahi ho rahe hai to watch it even one time, aur yahan yeh mautarma has gone for her 11th time. Chal hattsmiley7

smiley37 I have done a lot of Tapasya for this

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

SRK was catering to cinephiles for a long time, now he is making movies for us, I hope he continues because we are giving him hits 👀

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

smiley37 I have done a lot of Tapasya for this

Mera bhi kardo yaar!!!
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waymaker

Mera bhi kardo yaar!!!

Where are you?

Originally posted by: elim

Shah is so happy these days. So happy to see him happy.

oh ho......nazar lag jaayegi Shahrukhwa ko......ab jhaad phook karna padega....smiley44

Evil Eye Karan V Grover GIF - Evil Eye Karan V Grover Nazar Utarna - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 1 years ago