Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Chaleya is my fav song from Jawan for sure.

Nice review, thank you Priyasmiley20

Glad to hear that der is plot, few of my IF friends said der is no plot. Glad DP cameo role was memorable.

I heard der is one liner against Modi ji too, whats ur opinion on that

You asked Priya... I hope you don't mind, when I also give an answer...

No, there isn't. Neither against Modi nor against a specific government but aginst corrupt power systems that reign in India.

And yes, there is plot indeed, and different distinct plot-parts...it's a rather elaborated movie.

Those few of your friends may not have watched the movie or haven't liked it - for whatever reasons, perhaps because it's an SRK movie...There are some members here who tell inaccurate things about the movie.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Boring film. But then may be such films aren’t my cup of tea so I didn’t like it. The bar is low though. Nayanthara was good, she had wonderful screen presence. Shahrukh looked really weird, may be age is catching up to him and all that CGI makes it worse,but he was good in action scenes. Deepika looked bad as well and she was average as usual, she doesn’t have the knack for emotional scenes.

Wasn't my cup of tea either. You are not alone.

Originally posted by: Clochette

What does the line on the photo mean in English?

It says that there is no record that my Bapuji(Dad) has not broken...smiley36

Originally posted by: kitkataha

@blueice - Hahah hiii! I can’t believe you recognized this ID. I had to login like five times to retrieve the username/password lolol. Hope you are doing well, & had a great time watching Jawaan!

How could I forget you....we used to have so much fun...we all miss you...smiley1

I am so glad you liked the movie.....I am going to watch it tomorrow....tickets bookedsmiley40

Imagine not reading any spoilers or anything and then getting to watch the 2nd half first...smiley37

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Do we know how much it made on Tuesday??

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Do we know how much it made on Tuesday??

around or above 25 hoga