Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

300 CR NOT OUT *TODAY*… UNSTOPPABLE - UNSHAKABLE… #Jawan SUPERB HOLD on a working day [Day 5], after a 4-day *extended* weekend… Thu 65.50 cr, Fri 46.23 cr, Sat 68.72 cr, Sun 71.63 cr, Mon 30.50 cr. Total: ₹ 282.58 cr. #Hindi. #India biz. #Boxoffice

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just been to watch it for the second time. FULL HOUSE again. it was even better watching it the second time. i'm already booked to go again on friday smiley16

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This might be the funniest and saddest video I've seen 

https://twitter.com/Madan_Chikna/status/1701495615270842713?t=Lv5BdRoNykRQvKjLe4zDlA&s=19

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: priya185

I finally saw Jawan. My rating 3.5/5

(I tried not to give spoilers if you tell me politely if you think I included a spoiler I will edit, I tried to keep it vague).

It is a massy movie it’s like a typical south movie. It’s an SRK movie from start to finish he had swag. I loved the mask look and red shirt and uniform looks. Great entry scene and end scene. Many plots and sub plot. Whoever said there is no plot was watching something else, there are at least 5 plots in 1 movie fighting against social injustice. But it is true 2 songs within 10 mins

Dp stunning great entry and role faraatta nice song. Young kid suchi was cute. Nayathara was good too I liked her action scenes. Dp srk love story was better than srk and nayanthara’s I preferred suchi srk scenes their love story was half baked. Deepika was the catalyst to the main story.

Srks had some nice scenes together I preferred them in their youth. And old srk in the end scenes

Vijay acting is amazing he is fully the villain, apart from the first few scenes he is more neutral. I liked him in vikram vedha. And no he wasn't easy to defeat IMO.

Dialogues: Santa line was funny and Bahubali comical. The girl gang were good but they barely had any role except one or two. It is nice to see sanya I like her

Nice end it did justice for the revenge

I liked all the songs especially jawan and chaleya

Sanjay is good but deepika’s special appearance is memorable.

One farmer scene I didn’t like was unsettling

I loved this song and background music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ml7gXEeudg0&pp=ygURamF3YW4gdGl0bGUgdHJhY2s%3D

Chaleya is my fav song from Jawan for sure.

Nice review, thank you Priyasmiley20

Glad to hear that der is plot, few of my IF friends said der is no plot. Glad DP cameo role was memorable.

I heard der is one liner against Modi ji too, whats ur opinion on that

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Chaleya is my fav song from Jawan for sure.

Nice review, thank you Priyasmiley20

Glad to hear that der is plot, few of my IF friends said der is no plot. Glad DP cameo role was memorable.

I heard der is one liner against Modi ji too, whats ur opinion on that

You didn't watched yet? How come I watched it before fans.. Not fairsmiley36

@bold1- vedika??I read her review somewheresmiley36

@ bold2... Dont go by that🤦‍♀️.. Generic political stuff.. Pta nahi logon ko itna meta stuff kyu dhoondhna hai isme.

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

You didn't watched yet? How come I watched it before fans.. Not fairsmiley36

@bold1- vedika??I read her review somewheresmiley36

@ bold2... Dont go by that🤦‍♀️.. Generic political stuff.. Pta nahi logon ko itna meta stuff kyu dhoondhna hai isme.

No i was suppose to go today but sadly urgent meeting came at work n plan cancelledsmiley13

Yes Vedismiley36

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

No i was suppose to go today but sadly urgent meeting came at work n plan cancelledsmiley13

Yes Vedismiley36

Go watch it and do tag me if you post a reviewsmiley36

I wanna knowsmiley37