Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, it was for you, I failed to tag you... smiley9 (have already replied in the other thread...)

I put tags and PMs for buddies only

I will reply there

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Maroon...that's a good comparison list...and obviously, its about (whole) India net collection (I didn't even know that Pathaan made 543 crore in India smiley9).

So you were right to make the celebration thread when you made it smiley1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Though I didn’t like the film much but SRK and Nayanthara’s chemistry was smiley27 and Shahrukh as Vikram Rathore was super hot. Also it was a pleasant surprise to see Eijaz Khan in the film as well, I really like the guy smiley9

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We cheered also for Deepika's and Sanjay's... and at four SRK entries...smiley4 (no, even five!...massy...massy....massy smiley36)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Et tu Brutus..smiley3...I thought it was only Kiffasmiley36

You also be delulu to get solulu...smiley37

Pls translate. I like both the Chris from avengers. Hemsworth and evans my two Anmol Ratans.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

‘JAWAN’ FASTEST TO ENTER ₹ 300 CR…⭐️ #Jawan: Day 6 [Tue]⭐️ #Pathaan: Day 7⭐️ #Gadar2: Day 8⭐️ #Baahubali2 #Hindi: Day 10⭐️ #KGF2 #Hindi: Day 11⭐️ #Dangal: Day 13⭐️ #Sanju: Day 16⭐️ #TigerZindaHai: Day 16⭐️ #PK: Day 17⭐️ #War: Day 19⭐️ #BajrangiBhaijaan: Day 20⭐️ #Sultan: Day 35#India biz. Nett BOC. #Hindi version only.