Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

@blueice - Hahah hiii! I can’t believe you recognized this ID. I had to login like five times to retrieve the username/password lolol. Hope you are doing well, & had a great time watching Jawaan!

Edited by kitkataha - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't know which criteria for a movie make a bar at the right hight to you and I won't comment on your impression except one thing: Deepika "doesn't have the knack for emotional scenes"... Did you sleep through the scene of Azad's 5th birthday? or what in your mind (and heart) was wrong with her acting in this emotional scene?!

And why are you getting so offended over a mere opinion that you had to resort to making a personal comment for no apparent reason?I didn’t know we only had to sing praises of this film here, I thought it’s a “review” thread where all kinds of opinions are welcomed. And coming to Deepika, I found nothing special in her cameo role, she is just average to me, especially when there were much better actresses in that film and I think she just ruins tender emotional scenes. And news flash, not everyone has to like this film, people can have different tastes and preferences, I found it too boring, preachy and over emotional for my liking, so I don’t see the big deal here? Obviously the bar is low in BW since entertaining films that are of repeat value are hardly made anymore.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry, infinity, I got carried away smiley9 (you are right...I should not have reacted like that)

Thanks for replying nevertheless.

Clochette thumbnail

What does the line on the photo mean in English?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, infinity, I got carried away smiley9 (you are right...I should not have reacted like that)

Thanks for replying nevertheless.

It’s fine, I am sorry too.
Clochette thumbnail

Agree to your review and I hope for a sequel so we get to know more about some characters.

Will quote your review in the spoiler thread and reply...

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Agree to your review and I hope for a sequel so we get to know more about some characters.

Will quote your review in the spoiler thread and reply...

is this message for me? I posted different reviews in both threads
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

is this message for me? I posted different reviews in both threads

Yes, it was for you, I failed to tag you... smiley9 (have already replied in the other thread...)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago