Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago

I finally saw Jawan. My rating 3.5/5

(I tried not to give spoilers if you tell me politely if you think I included a spoiler I will edit, I tried to keep it vague).

It is a massy movie it’s like a typical south movie. It’s an SRK movie from start to finish he had swag. I loved the mask look and red shirt and uniform looks. Great entry scene and end scene. Many plots and sub plot. Whoever said there is no plot was watching something else, there are at least 5 plots in 1 movie fighting against social injustice. But it is true 2 songs within 10 mins

Dp stunning great entry and role faraatta nice song. Young kid suchi was cute. Nayathara was good too I liked her action scenes. Dp srk love story was better than srk and nayanthara’s I preferred suchi srk scenes their love story was half baked. Deepika was the catalyst to the main story.

Srks had some nice scenes together I preferred them in their youth. And old srk in the end scenes

Vijay acting is amazing he is fully the villain, apart from the first few scenes he is more neutral. I liked him in vikram vedha. And no he wasn't easy to defeat IMO.

Dialogues: Santa line was funny and Bahubali comical. The girl gang were good but they barely had any role except one or two. It is nice to see sanya I like her

Nice end it did justice for the revenge

I liked all the songs especially jawan and chaleya

Sanjay is good but deepika’s special appearance is memorable.

One farmer scene I didn’t like was unsettling

I loved this song and background music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ml7gXEeudg0&pp=ygURamF3YW4gdGl0bGUgdHJhY2s%3D

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Have I done something to hurt you why are trying to hurt me 😢 he’s my hubby and my hubby only stop spreading these baseless rumors please 😩😢

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Have I done something to hurt you why are trying to hurt me 😢 he’s my hubby and my hubby only stop spreading these baseless rumors please 😩😢

obviously notsmiley31

I was just sharing the news

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

being delulu is the only solulu

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

obviously notsmiley31

I was just sharing the news

Lol, I’m being drama queen smiley36 I know and I couldn’t be happier for HIM 🥹💙
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

being delulu is the only solulu

The one time I’m more than happy living in bubble being delulu is the only solulu indeed smiley36

Et tu Brutus..smiley3...I thought it was only Kiffasmiley36

You also be delulu to get solulu...smiley37

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0