Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

smiley31 Yet I booked ticket in Events again. But I know now why you don’t like Event cinemas. I watched Dream girl in top ryde event cinemas…one of the worst I have ever seen. But Macquarie center has very good seats and very clean. You need to certify the Macquarie center now.
Is that you in your profile picture smiley42

Yes it is. smiley31

Okay fiinnnneee I’ll go to Macquarie ONLY FOR YOU. I’ll be open minded and shall certify it. The one in Top Ryde and Parramatta is horrific. I’m in Korea right now so I’ll be watching the film after everyone here. 😭

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am really scared of this hoopla before release. I just wish the movie turns out to be good and continues to be successful. I am stressed as if my exams results are coming and everyone expectations is high

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Yes it is. smiley31

Okay fiinnnneee I’ll go to Macquarie ONLY FOR YOU. I’ll be open minded and shall certify it. The one in Top Ryde and Parramatta is horrific. I’m in Korea right now so I’ll be watching the film after everyone here. 😭

You look very beautiful.smiley27

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

in going on Friday late show!! should have booked Thursday wala ab pura din kal tiktok aur forum avoid karne parega lol

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

In which country/ies usually we have first shows/reviews popping up ? Wasn't it UAE ones ?

I was expecting to see some reviews starting to pop up already. smiley38

All India release tomorrow starts at around 5 am some cinemas so reviews should be out by 8 am

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anna143

in going on Friday late show!! should have booked Thursday wala ab pura din kal tiktok aur forum avoid karne parega lol

I have to avoid until Saturday night 😂

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: SriRani

I am really scared of this hoopla before release. I just wish the movie turns out to be good and continues to be successful. I am stressed as if my exams results are coming and everyone expectations is high

the director’s previous films have done well