Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

Impossible šŸ˜‚ Anupam Kher always supports srk so it's not surprising. But Akshay Kumar's tweet was bit shocking.

Coz SRK congratulated the boss so followers ka Dil bhar aaya

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jawan is indeed 5 in 1 movie offer smiley36and for good reasons.....all 4 entries of SRK made ppl go berserk....Aniruddha's bg score elevation was next level....

I know alot has been said about presentation, swag, massiness etc but I really felt Shahrukh gave a very nuanced performance specially as Vikram Rathore (his emotional scene towards the end really tugged my smiley27) both roles were done meticulously keeping the distinct body language and dialogue delivery in mind

Nayantara is stunning and loved her action sequences really hope to see more of her in hindi films.....I really enjoyed Vijay Sethupatti's performance especially in the 2nd halfsmiley36Sunil Grover was a surprise, Sanya Malhotra and girls were really good and set the tone of the movie

Post OSO there is yet to be an actress of Deepika's aura she has magical presence and chemistry with SRK.....

The og Vikram Rathore gang was insane smiley36hope to see a prequel about them....

Songs still sounded meh....

But all in all had a blast after a long time my mum enjoyed a movie this much so was worth missing Kohli's century today (errrr....kindasmiley36smiley13)

MUST WATCH!!!!

PS the way crowd at PVR here was reacting to scenes, I'd say Sky is the limit for Jawan....

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ agreed

Jawans BGM is my hype song from now on smiley41

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ind-Pak match affected night shows . But hum jeet gayesmiley40

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Jawan is indeed 5 in 1 movie offer smiley36and for good reasons.....all 4 entries of SRK made ppl go berserk....Aniruddha's bg score elevation was next level....

I know alot has been said about presentation, swag, massiness etc but I really felt Shahrukh gave a very nuanced performance specially as Vikram Rathore (his emotional scene towards the end really tugged my smiley27) both roles were done meticulously keeping the distinct body language and dialogue delivery in mind

Nayantara is stunning and loved her action sequences really hope to see more of her in hindi films.....I really enjoyed Vijay Sethupatti's performance especially in the 2nd halfsmiley36Sunil Grover was a surprise, Sanya Malhotra and girls were really good and set the tone of the movie

Post OSO there is yet to be an actress of Deepika's aura she has magical presence and chemistry with SRK.....

The og Vikram Rathore gang was insane smiley36hope to see a prequel about them....

Songs still sounded meh....

But all in all had a blast after a long time my mum enjoyed a movie this much so was worth missing Kohli's century today (errrr....kindasmiley36smiley13)

MUST WATCH!!!!

PS the way crowd at PVR here was reacting to scenes, I'd say Sky is the limit for Jawan....

Forgot to mentionsmiley36 but Atlee's packaging is next level, the way he balances high octane action, emotions, style n light-hearted scenes it's simply gr8

https://twitter.com/iTweetStorm_/status/1701282267992301682?t=Xz5VZz4cSjFgWYdBXvUBhQ&s=19

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Has SRK joined the gang

SRK's equation with his "Pops" of so many movies cannot be touched by politics...they love each other.

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all, I canā€™t believe I remembered my stupid username and password.

Second of all, I loved this movie haha. I watched Pathan when it first released and it was mid. This one was way better. The message, the entertainment, the action scenes. All well done tbh. SRKā€™s stardom is unmatched. I am not a Bollywood buff but even I know heā€™s probably one of the last ā€œstarsā€ left.

Anyhow, bye lol.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Msg for lurkers šŸ¤Ŗ

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

about 316 cr India nett in 5 days...

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Jawan_2023_Box_Office_Collection_Day_5?hl=en

Marooooooon!!! smiley36