Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Pathaan has spoilt us. We expecting 30+ on a Monday ? smiley36

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Pathaan has spoilt us. We expecting 30+ on a Monday ? smiley36

๐Ÿ˜… 80cr figure didn't excite me, I was expecting 90+

Jawan and Pathaan have ruined us, hope we are kind to Dunki because it is not a masala movie and won't go all the guns blazing in first week but definitely will outrun both movies

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

prediction for monday 30-35 smiley32

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

100s rain down like itโ€™s thunder!!!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love the interaction with the fans and the collegues....and yes, there is hope indeed for the filmindustry - especially the Hindi one.

Dunki will have another 'tone'...I think, Jawan again gets the bonus of having SRK as the lead (a big grin for Atlee to put "Shah Rukh Khan" on screen when Vikram asked "who am I?")...as two leads with one becoming already an iconic one...

I just tried to imagine the intensely evil Vijay in SRK's role(s) and another good actor as the villain and with the girls etc. ... still, it could be an entertaining movie with the same messages, but without the real life connection that ShahRukh brings into the movie.

Like Gadar 2 came at the 'right' time, Pathaan and Jawan did, too, imo.

Without the love that still lingered in million hearts for Gadar and without the love in millions of hearts for SRK in a time with too much hate and sorrows these successes are inexplicable, I think.

To me, it would not matter when Gadar 2 surpasses Pathaan...the competition for SRK is he himself...and he worked hard for Pathaan and even harder for Jawan...I'm really in awe.

And now, I'm really curious how Hirani explores the actor&starpersona SRK...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago