Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m sorry but I can’t take someone seriously who uses CGI on their face to hide their wrinkles and smoking aging smiley37

No one asked you to take them seriously but for you to use height as a reason for the Khans to retire what was that?? What does height to do with anything smiley36
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

No one asked you to take them seriously but for you to use height as a reason for the Khans to retire what was that?? What does height to do with anything smiley36

There’s a list. If not A, then B, if not B, then C, if not C etc. etc…….. The infinite MS Excel combinations will be over with the ‘possible’ suggested reasons for SRK to retire. But still SRK seems to do exact opposite of what you call retiring. It is bound to hurt na. smiley36

We should have a thread of SRK should retire because……… I want to see the popular options. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

It’s my opinion. I can like whatever I like. I am sorry that tingu CGI actors who ham aren’t my thing. I like them tall. It’s my preference.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why do you write "I'm sorry" when you aren't sorry at all about what you write smiley36

How many points you still have on your SRK-bashing check-list? You are rather repetitive...smiley2

I guess need to save soem points for Dunkismiley36

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

There’s a list. If not A, then B, if not B, then C, if not C etc. etc…….. The infinite MS Excel combinations will be over with the ‘possible’ suggested reasons for SRK to retire. But still SRK seems to do exact opposite of what you call retiring. It is bound to hurt na. smiley36

We should have a thread of SRK should retire because……… I want to see the popular options. smiley36

Because I can't take his hotness in my 40ssmiley36