Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Would have liked to thank you earlier to explain your disappointment about the movie but was too busy...now 20 pages to read... (and then also the other threads...ufff)

Clochette thumbnail

Happy to read that you don't believe in numbers (box office) anymore smiley1

Btw, where do you live... in India?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Would have liked to thank you earlier to explain your disappointment about the movie but was too busy...now 20 pages to read... (and then also the other threads...ufff)

I’ve not made another post after that… villain was underutilised, plot had too much going for me personally not my cup of tea . Monologue felt like a congress manifesto. I appreciated the music and action …maybe will gather my thoughts better and write a more detailed review later.
Clochette thumbnail

Dear Smiley, do you have a check-list about what you can elaborate as negative about SRK (and Jawan)?

Why not give the list in one post? smiley2 (well...okay....that would limit your presence here...I understand...)

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jawan is making records and then breaking its own record 😭

https://twitter.com/NishitShawHere/status/1700792512913494341?t=cSiX88U57LFaDJwfl_zYGQ&s=19

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

By the time 2024 elections come people will forget jawan and vote same as before smiley6

Maybe...but we don't know the story of Dunki yet...I've the feeling that the 3 movies this year have - deep down - the same subject.

And I think also that the shifting of Jawan to the Krishna-birthday has another reason than only VFX-work not ready...

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TSUNAMI - HURRICANE - TYPHOON… #Jawan is a #BO MONSTER, goes on an overdrive on Day 3 [Sat]… Creates HISTORY, HIGHEST *3-day* ever [#Hindi version]… Await Day 4 [Sun], picture abhi baaki hain… Thu 65.50 cr, Fri 46.23 cr, Sat 68.72 cr. Total: ₹ 180.45 cr. #Hindi. #India biz. #Boxoffice

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

#Jawan went WILD on Saturday as it registered BIGGEST DAY in HISTORY ( Hindi Film ) . Crosses ₹ 200 cr net ( All Lang) in Flat 3 days. ( Biggest First 3 Days Biz of All time in Hindi Version as well )

Zoomed Past 380 cr WW Gross in 3 Days.

Hindi Biz

Day 1 - ₹ 65.50 cr

Day 2 - ₹ 46.23

Day 3 - ₹ 68.72 cr

Total Biz Hindi - 180.45 cr nett

380cr world wide in just 3 days 😱🤯