Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Vikram Rathore smiley27

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I totally loved the movie, and Vikram Rathore 🔥 we usually don't pay much attention to acting in these massy films, but SRK absolutely aced both his characters. His voice modulation just awesome, making Azad and Vikram wo completely different people. Azad and his girl gang were cool. but gotta admit, Vikram and his oldie gang were even cooler. That opening sequence BGM Pure awesomeness. And that King Khan Jawan theme during the chase scenewas Super cool. Nayantara was a total boss. she needs her own spy series for sure. Those Vikram and kalie face-offs are Hilarious stuff, especially clueless Rathore. Deepika did amazing in her extended cameo, but that Farata song was a bit unnecessary. They could've shortened the jail scene, but that lullaby still hit the feels. Overall, it's a stylish yet massy movie with emotions in right places. The farmer's story really got me.

Edited by subhs - 1 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

By the time 2024 elections come people will forget jawan and vote same as before smiley6

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

The fate is sealed. We are coming for Pathaan.

And G2 Uska kiya

Tapdance thumbnail

Going to watch with my family..the last SRK movie I saw was Raees which was an okish movie...he was my favourite back in early 2000's and 90's, since Don2 his movies didn't appeal much to me and I gave a skip to most of them...hope this one is good or my dad will crib for a week smiley36