Posted: 1 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Where is MAKKHIIII?

I wanna thank him. Remember how you told that you're gonna write YRF and Red Chillies to release the movies over here and I so wished that happened. Never thought Jawan will get released here on the same day but alot of things happened just to get the tickets of Jawan. I mistakenly bought the tickets of The Nun cause I was so excited 😭 phir Jawan ka book kiya. And Finally I watched it today! It felt so good to see him on big screen after 10 years!! Talking about the movie I felt it was good but too much action and violence. Some OTT emotional scenes and unnecessary slow motion effect but SRK and Namratha were 🔥 South Indian directing is not for me so I will rate it 3/5.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

More HISTORY For Jawan - Records Biggest Single Day Of All Time On Saturday

Saturday 09 September 2023 23.00 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Jawan created more HISTORY on Saturday as it will record the biggest day of all time on Saturday which is day three as it collects an insane 67 crore nett plus with a huge jump and goes higher than first day. The film will edge past the numbers of Pathaan on day two which was a national holiday. The expectation of the highest day ever was for Sunday but it has come a day early due to this growth.

The film will be jumping 45% which is simply phenomenal for a film collecting at these huge levels. The three dau mbers of teh will be around 178 crore nett which is another record smashing through the 160 crore nett of Pathaan by a margin. The growth is a bit less in mass belts but that is mainly because it is a Saturday where multiplexes drive the business and how they have driven for this film.

Normally Sunday would go even further but with this India v Pak cricket match it is difficult to say where collections go and no doubt it will in some way unless the miracle comes and the match does not happen. The huge growth on Saturday could also be because the match is there on Sunday so some of that audience is catching the movie on the Saturday.

There was a time when a 100 crore nett total in three days was seen as a big achievement and this was just recently but here Jawan is going way way past and crossing the 175 crore nett mark. This is not just good for Jawan but the whole industry as it shows where business can go and these collections have come when some areas are not optimum.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

When it makes 300 Crore I wanna make the thread smiley40

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago