Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

FIVE MORE DAYS | ✈️ I’ll finally get to watch the film the very same night I land back home.

https://youtu.be/Z3Ln-PYkL8g?si=dAaYZgonMqAp1SQY

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1169321 thumbnail

SRK was in Dubai and got the cheque from Dubai tourism and is using the money to pay people across the globe

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok so I watched in a jam packed theater with a lot of whistles and clappings on every mass scene which made the experience better. The edge of the seat subway scene was a good start and we found out the purpose of the lead character and his team of six girls. The entire first half was like a thriller movie which ended with a great intermission scene.

Second half was more on the emotional side with a generic Climax although my paisa was totally vasool by then. The hand to hand combat scenes and a heist scene in the second half were shot masterfully giving it an A grade action masala movie feel.

This will be memorable character 4 all the fans of Shah Rukh Khan as we've never seen him in a massy avatar like this before. Nayanthara is beautiful and completely held her own in action scenes, wish she had more to do in the second half. The girls squad were amazing but felt a little let down by Sethupati. Idk if his character wasn't interesting enough or his hindi diction looked awkward but something was missing there. Deepika looked gorgeous in her short cameo and that role bended the story together.

Don't leave the theater early because there's a surprise in the post credit scene which gave hints of a sequel although I'd prefer a prequel with the old SRK character backstory.