Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE LOVEEÈEEEEE

Guys i can only say that this is the BEST MOVIE of 2023 for me thus far

Shah.. you beauty!! what in the world you cannot do? how you do it requires pages and pages of discussion..shah is the biggest star ever..there is no one who can come close..he is MAGIC and there has never been..there will never be a star of this magnitude and magic..

The girls were all so good..special mention to Nayanthara..how bloody amazing is she..this is the first movie i am seeing of hers coz i guess thats her first BW movie and she is amazingg!!

Deepika shines so bright in such an effective special appearence..she left more impact here than she did in a full length role in pathaan..she speaks through her eyes and give her something solid and even if it is for 10 min..she will make you cry, make you laugh with it..such a powerful actor who is just not doing what she should with the potential she has as an actor

I loveeed it..and the best part is..this movie does not offend anyone..be it any religion, any country..it gives such a powerful beautiful message which will hit any person with any humanity be it of any religion/country..in a world when bigotry is being hailed in cinema and being celebrated..shah and his team did exactly what i expect a star and more so a sensitive and intelligent human like him to do..that is why we love you Shah!

5/5

bas jao aur dekho...just goooo

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whose the lady singer of zinda banda at the start smiley29

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely loved this Ultimate Mass Masala Entertainer!! All rocked Shahrukh was absolutely phenomenal his acting is absolutely fantastic..Nayantara was truly amazing in the film! SRK Nayantara looked stunning together♥️🔥..Vijay Sethupathi was simply outstanding he nailed the role. Deepika's role was so impactful and made me emotional. The rest of the cast including Priyamani, and Sanya Malhotra did their roles wonderfully! Such a fun,emotional,entertaining ride which is truly worth it!

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

tum sabko srk ne paisa diya na acha review dene ka….

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Jawan has been watched and loved. smiley41 Shah Rukh Khan in BEAST mode. Now that's how you present a Superstar onscreen. smiley16 Every scene is fire. 🔥

No need to post a review the result it showing at BO.

Enjoy as the fans. smiley40

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JustWandering

*InsertingChennaiExpressBahatPaisaHaiMerePaasGif*

Word Count: 1

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally I saw it today and wow what an experience, you gotta see it and feel it . Too overwhelmed right now but it’s an amazing and incredible movie .Shah is rocking it , Nayantara was beautiful and amazing , Vijay setupati was good too and the older srk literally killed it

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Kaise pata chala? I’m waiting for my payment but didn’t get yet..