Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

smiley36 Shaitan, being deliberately obtuse ain't gonna fly. The cinema-going world which made Jawan open to 73-75 crores in case you really are that dense.

You all dismissed that Karela movie and that Kashmir Files movie too, despite having huge numbers. So why can’t others do the same for a Khan movie?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/28/asia/india-population-overtakes-china-graphics-intl-hnk-dst-dg/index.html

Seems like you need to brush up on your knowledge dear.

Also do some research on the number of NRI students who leave India and then committ suicide because of their so called dream of leaving India.

This is derailing the discussion completely. Why should I read about both these two things you mentioned ? NRI leaving India and then committing suicide is relevant to your suggestion of ‘leave India na?’ or rather a proof of it ?

Makes no head or tail dear. You seem quite depressed of BW and the superstardom SRK has or the stardom Alia has smiley36. This thread might not be the right place for ya. Can we make a topic in Main Forum and discuss is forever ? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

You all dismissed that Karela movie and that Kashmir Files movie too, despite having huge numbers. So why can’t others do the same for a Khan movie?

Suspect them all, who’s stopping you

1123225 thumbnail

Who dismissed the fact those films made money?smiley36

They just didn't like it.

You're not calling it a bad movie. You're trying to claim the ticket sales didn't happen, and SRK is not a big star smiley36 Trouble is the money earned by the movie proves you wrong.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is derailing the discussion completely. Why should I read about both these two things you mentioned ? NRI leaving India and then committing suicide is relevant to your suggestion of ‘leave India na?’ or rather a proof of it ?

Makes no head or tail dear. You seem quite depressed of BW and the superstardom SRK has or the stardom Alia has smiley36. This thread might not be the right place for ya. Can we make a topic in Main Forum and discuss is forever ? smiley36

Oh yeah for sure. Thankfully I know exactly how the business works and know truth. 4-5 articles saying the same things don’t make it true dear. But you continue on, enjoy.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Who dismissed the fact those films made money?smiley36

They just didn't like it.

You're not calling it a bad movie. You're trying to claim the ticket sales didn't happen, and SRK is not a big star smiley36 Trouble is the money earned by the movie proves you wrong.

Well I am sorry what do you want me to do? I don’t believe it so I don’t? What to do then? Are you on ground level actually counting ticket sales? Who said numbers are legit? Bollywood has been fudging numbers for years and finding stupid ways to inflate the numbers.

There’s no legitimate and accurate system or way to determine a films box office collections anymore. To be clear I don’t believe ANY MOVIES collection anymore.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This thread has to be derailed because engagement would only happen here by irritating people. Nobody would bother to even go on the other thread except the same 4 people who nod their heads to each other.

Anyway, this is from director Sanjay Gupta

Screenshot 2023-09-09 003943.png

1123225 thumbnail

Well I am sorry what do you want me to do? I don’t believe it so I don’t? What to do then? Are you on ground level actually counting ticket sales? Who said numbers are legit? Bollywood has been fudging numbers for years and finding stupid ways to inflate the numbers.

There’s no legitimate and accurate system or way to determine a films box office collections anymore. To be clear I don’t believe ANY MOVIES collection anymore.

You are of course free to believe what you want to. People still believe moon is made of cheese too. So believe awaysmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail