Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

SRK rebellious...like 'the Deshbhakt' said... above all with a biiig cigar! smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Clochette

SRK rebellious...like 'the Deshbhakt' said... above all with a biiig cigar! smiley36

on twitter most of the pics had this
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The movie success belongs to one and only SRK then next Deepika and Nayanthara. Will give my review about other things after a week.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched it last night, LOVED Shah! Not familiar with South movies, so plot seemed a little all over the place even though the story was good. Vijay and Deepika were really good as well!

Does anyone else think that Vikram Rathore will become an iconic character in the years to come? Shah played it with such perfection, and looked extra HOT!!!

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I’m still reeling after having high hopes from Pathaan, would love to see more public reviews from the neutral members. Will give it a go if it’s genuinely good. Last time BO numbers dekh ke pagalo ki tarah chali gayi Pathaan dekhne.smiley19

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This is legit the first time I’m seeing praises for Deepika in a small/side role. Happy to hear it!

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also, just so much happiness for Shah. Not only for all that happened in the past decade, and the 2020 debacle, but just because this man is so damn perfect and deserves everything. I truly hope Dunki is the cherry on top that seals the deal for him at the end of the year.

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same girl same. I couldnt sit through the ridiculous plot of pathaan. Horrible. Might sit this one out 🤭

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Good things? Music, Deepika, some action that is typical Bollywood and gets your blood rushing.

What’s bad? Storytelling is so flawed and all over the place. Never watched atlee films…maybe should have and saved myself the headache. He introduced too many elements, then didn’t stay faithful to any. It’s a headache when the obsessiveness to go big takes importance over the story . What was this? Confusing mish mash of some cheesy woke monologues. Very poor dialogue writing for the ungli part even srk couldn’t save it.

So many girls. Then forget about them towards the end. How many srks? No clue.

A drag in so many places just like in Pathaan. Trying to spoon feed audiences at the expense of being draggy and boring. Then there’s this foolish thing of adding humour in unnecessary places diluting the impact. The exact same gripe I had with pathaan.

I don’t have any conclusive thoughts. Except that what I experienced does not match the hype. It’s exactly how massy movies are, leave logic and brains at home. It would have been less disappointing if the reviews were honest that it is a depthless big Bollywood theatrical with thumping music - which it does a good job at.

That’s the magic of SRK for you. Hard to get honest reviews from most because the fan in them clouds their perception. You remove him from the movie and put any other actor in his place and these same folks will come all guns blazing.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago