Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

so far raj dixit, coldplaying and guddu didn't like the film

I didn't see other negative reviews yet

by the way please don't post any spoilers here guys

yes i agree! Can we keep it spoiler free, even if it’s screenshot from the movies. There’s already a thread with spoilers for that. Just a kind request btw.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

will do..no posting of movie stills /spoilerssmiley4

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

What a waste of money, film made especially to get back for what they did to his family smiley36

Atlee wrote this film keeping a South hero in mind, I am sure Vijay only. Instead he made it with Khan Saab, biggest mismatch for both.

Film is like having Sambar in Custard.

Agree. Don’t even know where to start my review from. Disappointed because I got my hopes up just like I did with pathaan reading positive reviews. This experience was worse because at least pathaan had John and not such suspiciously over generous reviews.
Basskarrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thats not a good thing smiley36 That girl is worse than Anu smiley36 Jokes

She’s suddenly a massy movie lover
Basskarrr thumbnail

Good things? Music, Deepika, some action that is typical Bollywood and gets your blood rushing.

What’s bad? Storytelling is so flawed and all over the place. Never watched atlee films…maybe should have and saved myself the headache. He introduced too many elements, then didn’t stay faithful to any. It’s a headache when the obsessiveness to go big takes importance over the story . What was this? Confusing mish mash of some cheesy woke monologues. Very poor dialogue writing for the ungli part even srk couldn’t save it.

So many girls. Then forget about them towards the end. How many srks? No clue.

A drag in so many places just like in Pathaan. Trying to spoon feed audiences at the expense of being draggy and boring. Then there’s this foolish thing of adding humour in unnecessary places diluting the impact. The exact same gripe I had with pathaan.

I don’t have any conclusive thoughts. Except that what I experienced does not match the hype. It’s exactly how massy movies are, leave logic and brains at home. It would have been less disappointing if the reviews were honest that it is a depthless big Bollywood theatrical with thumping music - which it does a good job at.

Edited by Basskarrr - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

She’s suddenly a massy movie lover

JW Marriot people are better reviewers smiley36
Basskarrr thumbnail

Also there is a lot of misinformed political messaging that is being peddled through this movie.

And some scenes require an unbelievable suspension of logic. You have to be deluded to buy into it.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Could you please elaborate on both your lines...in the other thread (with spoilers)...smiley1