Jawan Reviews - NO SPOILERS - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Pooja hi reply kar rahi hai srk ke acc se

he must be finally sleeping
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well we’ll well .. this samosa comes on board now smiley36https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1700199116968702197?s=20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

2 days mein 100 cr club yay wowsmiley40

SRK's 9th 100 Crore movie smiley9
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Beautiful, you wrote this:

"Give yourself a chance if you’re a movie goer but are hesitant for whatever reason go see the film I don’t believe you’ll regret the experience even if you don’t like SRK."

Maybe they would start to question some things in their thinking or maybe they would shut their mind & heart and look for any reason to not like the movie...smiley2

...or they'll wait for the online release and watch it on the small, small I-phone screen and bash it because they aren't impressed.

On the IMAX screen where I watched it yesterday evening (38m/125 ft x 18m/59 ft), they showed the dimensions of a smartphone screen...it was just a dot...nothing can match the Jawan-experience in a theatre, wherever... (including the sound-experience).

It’s alright if they don’t like it but they shouldn’t assume they will hate it because they don’t like the actor or anyone else from the creative team before they see it. Watching it on IMAX is really the best experience ever and I believe many should give themselves the chance and check it out. I rather one goes and dislikes than one missing out on such a wonderful cinema experience.