Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Eydis

is that available on Netflix?

Mere pass Netflix bhi nhi 😭😭😭

It'll stream on Netflix in a few months and when it comes, you can use mine

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was indeed a very special event for me, yesterday. Adding to the luck that the World Biggest IMAX Cinema/Screen is in Germany (about 300 km from my place) and the fact that Jawan was screened first day there (as the first Indian movie anyway), I also could afford the ticket.

It's clearly a luxury theatre with recliner seats and a great sound system.

I already had some highlights with movie-experiences in theatres...this is now a cherished addition.

My impressions:

quality met quality: cinematography = wow!...songs in the movie = far superior experience than the promos on YouTube... story = surprising (except some things I guessed beforehand)...SRK's entry scene = most impactful of all his movies (and most sad one)...scene just before intermission = most impressive scene of the movie (and again focussed on SRK...a 'dance of violence')...pace = never a dull moment... action = much much better than Rohit Shetty ... VFX = (almost) flawless ... SRK-performance = I want to give Atlee a very tight hug... Masala = oh YES!!! ... violence = heavy but mostly stylish ... cameos = made sense/well done ... womenpower =top notch (even little girl-power) ... characters = well crafted (and a fantastic Vijay as a very strong counterpart)... repeat value = definitely to me (again I will try to profit the max...there is so so much to enjoy...five times should be possible...

quality without any doubt better than Pathaan...but Pathaan was necessary before because with 3 movies in a year there should be enhancement instead of decline...and what RCE and Atlee did, was far better in quality than what YRF and Siddhart did.

As Dunki isn't an action movie, I don't see any comparison. Pathaan also wasn't exactly the same genre (spy movie), still action/fighting was the main plot point. Personally I see SRK's work in Pathan as trying the temperature of the water before jumping in...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

There are many more tweets adressed to fan-clubs... (he started about 3 hours ago)

because:

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1699712460192993522

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

It'll stream on Netflix in a few months and when it comes, you can use mine

few months πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” wait krna hi padega 😭😭😭😭

Thank you 😭😭😭😭😭❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍

Clochette thumbnail

So, and now I finally have time to visit the other review thread...with spoilers smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

Β·

#Jawan midnight shows [11.55 pm] at several centres from today… And the response is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.