Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love this review, dear...I'll copy-paste the rest (because there may be people who don't open the link to read further)...it's so good...and also the comments are worth reading smiley1

"...stop motion, non-stop action, insane stunts, lots of humor, tons of heart, social-political commentary as heavy handed as I’ve ever seen in a blockbuster, music and dance.This movie goes places!

The way the film moves from completely unrelated themes and aesthetics is just insane and the plot twists on how characters are always related somehow it’s my animal spirit. It’s almost like you mix and blend all genres and as a result you have #Jawan aka SOLDIER!

The amazing thing about watching movies from all over the world is to see how a country’s culture influences that same situations are handled in a completely different way than an American blockbuster for instance.

Some situations where you just know that would be the perfect Hollywood cliché of heroes showing altruism or virtue signaling, in #Jawan they go exactly as you think they would go in real life. It’s not cool from a moral standpoint, but it’s honest and even felt refreshing haha.

And for the people that complain that American blockbusters are too political while they mostly do it through allegories or implied situations, I’d love to see their reactions if Hollywood went as clear as day as #Jawan goes. Sometimes, that’s the righteous approach.

Kudos to #ShahRukhKhan for the incredible job that truly demanded A LOT of him, physically and as an actor portraying so different *things*. It’s undeniable he was having the time of his life. And he delivered the most honest and necessary monologue regarding elections I’ve seen any star deliver in a film in a long while, and that should be seen by many countries’ citizens who definitely need to listen to what he has to say.

And I loved the little girl Suji, what a little star!100% recommend.

Lived up to my expectations and gave me more!"

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Mahesh babu is the cutest 😂

He reviewed it like he was some critic/ trade analyst 😂😂

I’ve never seen someone who is a huge star (even regionally) give such a review for someone else’s movie lol…

But I can see why…mb loves these “I will fix the country with a speech” movies

https://x.com/urstrulymahesh/status/1700019981772034177?s=46&t=lkFEzjxyCJVtRH2CCBNJyA

Look at the emojis .How cute 🥺

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kankabhor

But many others reported 75 cr?

That's All lang . It's 129cr anyway. Srk movies earn huge overseas. Total collection matters

Clochette thumbnail

Beautiful, you wrote this:

"Give yourself a chance if you’re a movie goer but are hesitant for whatever reason go see the film I don’t believe you’ll regret the experience even if you don’t like SRK."

Maybe they would start to question some things in their thinking or maybe they would shut their mind & heart and look for any reason to not like the movie...smiley2

...or they'll wait for the online release and watch it on the small, small I-phone screen and bash it because they aren't impressed.

On the IMAX screen where I watched it yesterday evening (38m/125 ft x 18m/59 ft), they showed the dimensions of a smartphone screen...it was just a dot...nothing can match the Jawan-experience in a theatre, wherever... (including the sound-experience).

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

I have soooooo much to say

So many thoughts and comments and questions

Questions…ya so many of them. Where can we discuss?...

There is a thread for reviews with spoilers...I think one can also discuss there and ask questions, comment on certain things etc. I still have to go there, now that I've watched the movie smiley2

Mein Kaha Dekho 😭😭😭😭😭