Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Hi guys

Just got home, I went to the 7pm show. It was full, jampacked. Which is always the case when a SRK movie releases

Non spoiler review

The movie was everything I had hoped it would be and more! It had everything, from emotion to comedy to real life seriousness. The message ittold was beautiful. The action in this film is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously. Possiblythe best action in any Bollywood movie.

There were no boring parts. At all. The film was pretty longbut flowed really nicely. The surprise cameos were good, the girls (ready chief)were excellent. The songs were good. The direction was great.

The first half was amazing. The second half was even better.

I loved Pathaan. This was MUCH better than Pathaan. It hasimmense repeat value. I can’t wait to go again (I’m going on Sunday and thenagain on Monday)

Shah Rukh Khan has once again shown and proven that not onlyis he the biggest star in India but the best damn actor in India. Bar none. I’mlegit so happy for him. The box office, the praise, the critical reception andthe love from the fans. He deserves it. He has 3 entries. All 3 were amazing. Hardto pick one.

Deepika was good, she had a small role but it was impactful.She was looking fine as always

The 6 girls (no idea what they’re called) were all equallygood and had a strong role.

Vijay Sethupathi was great. First time I’ve ever watched afilm of his. Will keep a look out for him for the future. I liked him a lot

All in all. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It isone of the best massy film of all time imo. SRK was the star of the movie.

5/5

Forgot to say

Nayanthara was awesome. I’ve never watched anyfilm of hers before. She was great throughout. I’m a fan now.

The back ground music is amazing too . Love it.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: kankabhor

But many others reported 75 cr?

maybe this is for Hindi language only
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

Just came back watching the movie. I seriously have no idea why these samosa critics are praising the movie so much. Bina sirr pair ki movie hai. Only mass masala and action. There is no story. My advice to whoever is planning to watch the movie logic ghar pe chodke jaana.

Whatever you are relative to your emotions for SRK, you are a blatant liar here with - at least - the bold in this post. If you are not a liar then I would say, you shut eyes, ears and brain.

I have skipped all the pages between your post and my reply...maybe there are other posts about this "there is no story" and your Hindi words about logic...I doubt that you even watched the movie...

(I guess your buddies here will applaud you...even try to outdo you...why not staying away from everything SRK or do you have the need to spread your negativity???)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oops! Wrong thread. 😅

Edited by SRKian - 1 years ago