Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys

Just got home, I went to the 7pm show. It was full, jampacked. Which is always the case when a SRK movie releases

Non spoiler review

The movie was everything I had hoped it would be and more! It had everything, from emotion to comedy to real life seriousness. The message ittold was beautiful. The action in this film is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously. Possiblythe best action in any Bollywood movie.

There were no boring parts. At all. The film was pretty longbut flowed really nicely. The surprise cameos were good, the girls (ready chief)were excellent. The songs were good. The direction was great.

The first half was amazing. The second half was even better.

I loved Pathaan. This was MUCH better than Pathaan. It hasimmense repeat value. I can’t wait to go again (I’m going on Sunday and thenagain on Monday)

Shah Rukh Khan has once again shown and proven that not onlyis he the biggest star in India but the best damn actor in India. Bar none. I’mlegit so happy for him. The box office, the praise, the critical reception andthe love from the fans. He deserves it. He has 3 entries. All 3 were amazing. Hardto pick one.

Nayanthara was awesome. I’ve never watched anyfilm of hers before. She was great throughout. I’m a fan now.

Deepika was good, she had a small role but it was impactful.She was looking fine as always

The 6 girls (no idea what they’re called) were all equallygood and had a strong role.

Vijay Sethupathi was great. First time I’ve ever watched afilm of his. Will keep a look out for him for the future. I liked him a lot

The back ground music is amazing too . Love it.

All in all. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It isone of the best massy film of all time imo. SRK was the star of the movie.

5/5

Edited by Stone-Cold - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: kankabhor

What is the final day1 collection?

himesh says 73 crore estimate pan India
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Finally on my way to the movies and in 30 minutes I will in another world. I’m sooo EXCITED 😭😭😭

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Finally on my way to the movies and in 30 minutes I will in another world. I’m sooo EXCITED 😭😭😭

so excited for youuu
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Hi guys

Just got home, I went to the 7pm show. It was full, jampacked. Which is always the case when a SRK movie releases

Non spoiler review

The movie was everything I had hoped it would be and more! It had everything, from emotion to comedy to real life seriousness. The message ittold was beautiful. The action in this film is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously. Possiblythe best action in any Bollywood movie.

There were no boring parts. At all. The film was pretty longbut flowed really nicely. The surprise cameos were good, the girls (ready chief)were excellent. The songs were good. The direction was great.

The first half was amazing. The second half was even better.

I loved Pathaan. This was MUCH better than Pathaan. It hasimmense repeat value. I can’t wait to go again (I’m going on Sunday and thenagain on Monday)

Shah Rukh Khan has once again shown and proven that not onlyis he the biggest star in India but the best damn actor in India. Bar none. I’mlegit so happy for him. The box office, the praise, the critical reception andthe love from the fans. He deserves it. He has 3 entries. All 3 were amazing. Hardto pick one.

Deepika was good, she had a small role but it was impactful.She was looking fine as always

The 6 girls (no idea what they’re called) were all equallygood and had a strong role.

Vijay Sethupathi was great. First time I’ve ever watched afilm of his. Will keep a look out for him for the future. I liked him a lot

All in all. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It isone of the best massy film of all time imo. SRK was the star of the movie.

5/5

Awesome !! So happy to hear this from SRK fans on this forum 😊

PS: a question some folks will be itching to ask - when did you receive your cheque for giving a good review 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

I loved Pathaan. This was MUCH better than Pathaan.

smiley36

Word Count: 0

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Awesome !! So happy to hear this from SRK fans on this forum 😊

PS: a question some folks will be itching to ask - when did you receive your cheque for giving a good review 😂

No idea what you’re talking about

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

GOOSEBUMPS

WHAT AN ENTERY

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Here for the 7.30 am show, khaali hai Audi smiley36

Gadar 2 night 11.30 pm show be housefull tha, yahan ye 1st show hi empty hai smiley37

Film is 3 hr long, that's why they kept 6-7 am shows, not that ke demand hai smiley36