Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aish_isTrash

Total dhamaka review. Coming from a non bollywood channel. Loved it. It shows how huge the impact is.

He reviews literally every movie which makes news. He started off. With reviewing Kangana’s movies and then to Kashmir files, kerala story, Pathaan and now this. At the end of the day he also needs content and views.

1169321 thumbnail

I am going to build a temple for Atlee and Anirudh, what are these guys? Anirudh's BGM "Massy massy boom" was taking the scene on another level.

I had expected a normal masala flick but cried everytime I watched a few scenes, the music and screenplay works big time. It is 2:43am, I am in my bed and all I can think about is Jawan

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So far all the non-paid reviews have said that movie is awfulsmiley37

like who? I thought SRK has enough money to pay all reviewers 😉

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I travelled for Arijit Singh live show in 2017 at Chicago, from Canada. smiley36 Some Bangladeshi's flock to WB to watch SRK or specific BW movies. smiley2 (Bangladesh don't release more than 10 BW movies a year)

Concert is completely different because the experience is different. Lol, not long ago I went to a comic con to see Chris Evans ☺️ It’s different when you’re seeing the artist in person especially if it’s few days long event. It can even be a vacation of sorts but a movie I couldn’t do it 😭
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am going to build a temple for Atlee and Anirudh, what are these guys? Anirudh's BGM "Massy massy boom" was taking the scene on another level.

I had expected a normal masala flick but cried everytime I watched a few scenes, the music and screenplay works big time. It is 2:43am, I am in my bed and all I can think about is Jawan

So Sweet 💜💜
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

i will go it for u know whom LOLx smiley2smiley9

kahir choro in bato ko

jawan first day 75cr estimate

congo to fans

for salman or jacq you would smiley2
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kankabhor

like who? I thought SRK has enough money to pay all reviewers 😉

I think it’d be better if we all just ignore SH at this point. Let his posts disappear in the flood of positivity for Jawan.
1169321 thumbnail

I'll do compilation of these fan videos, I haven't seen anything

https://twitter.com/JoySRKian_2/status/1699821575607042072?t=21KFymye3Du-XoZZi1J4BA&s=19