Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Then I'd say it's a good choice to collaborate with the South Industries. They still have their brains and spines left. smiley36

I have watched only a few south movies here and there in the last decade but the little i have watched, i've noticed they are really good at story telling and they have good content too unlike BW writers. That said, i hope SRK collaborates more with South Makers too!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don’t believe in superstitions so can someone else please put a kaala tika on SRK like right now. smiley22smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Well wait. Why are people here putting down Pathaan while being happy for Jawaan? I didn't like Pathaan but didn't these same people hype up Pathaan and praise it to the skies..were super happy and celebrating when the movie released? Why cancelling it now?? Pls stand up to ur idol, his choices and ur choices

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

all 3.5 to 5 stars..like RARKPKsmiley36

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley37

haters deep sleep!

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Loved the review by Anupama. Movie hit the right spot with the masses. I knew it was going to be huge since the trailer.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Historic the reaction the numbers . It’s a good day to be SRK fan . The euphoria the craze is unmatched. We the fan have been waiting for a long time for something like this for him and he did it twice in one year . May god protect him from jealous haters and love the evil eyes . Hoping this film reach new heights in coming days and now only sky is the limit . Love SRK forever .can’t wait to watch it