Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved deepikas sarees!

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Watched it.

Much much better than Pathan.

Definitely a movie worth watching in the theatres.

SRK shines in his passionate monologues.

Nayanthara did well but the moment Deepika comes onscreen, you see massive differenece in both their screen presence. DP shines through her sheer screen presence and chemistry with SRK and by the end Nayantara was not able to outshine her despite having more screen time and a better role.

The girls are brilliant too esp Sanya.

Honestly I am done with overtly patriotic movies from BW. Time to see something new but that is just me. The general audience defo love the in your face deshbhakti so it will sail well.

I actually liked the hostage scenes better and would have loved more hardcore negotiations to be displayed onscreen.

Spoiler

SRK looked and acted better in the old age as in Vikram Rathore scenes. The swag of Vikram is unmatched. Something that reminded me of Don but in a raw way.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please keep this thread spoiler free folks - humble request from an SRK fan who cant watch the movie until next weekend, but still wants to be part of the Jawan festivities smiley18

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7999

Jawan Has Bumper Opening - Indescribable In Words

Jawan has taken a bumper opening which cannot be described with words. Pathan was a bumper opening and simply put this is one level above and that is only way to describe it. It is always difficult to compare films but the biggest initials in the career of Shahrukh Khan would be Karan Arjun, Koyla, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Pathaan and Jawan and not it can be said that Jawan probably stands ahead of all. The advances suggested a bumper opening but there is always that single screen side and the first day noon show and that has seen full houses or near full houses.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

https://youtu.be/FakUF0bwbQM?si=gQul-kc8-6qoWZxb

Maroon, you wanted to watch her review 😅 here it is

What a review smiley36smiley20
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can't post but Shubhra Gupta gave 3.5 stars, Rahul Desai also gave a very positive review.

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JustWandering

i was just saying this to someone!

In a way am glad Jawan came as a 2nd release because after a high performance from Jawan, i would have been disappointed with Pathaan!!smiley44
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its a win

its a celebration

the results are HUGE!!!

what more could i ask for

ab bas kal ka intezaar haiiii cant wait to watch my Shah