elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Pathaan ke khilaaf nahi sunenge hum smiley24

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Actually now that I think about it, it’s good that Pathaan came first cause that movie ran purely on srk goodwill and star power…

This movie is actually really really good… if this was his comeback the naysayers would have said atlee saved srk… it worked cause the movie is superior…

Tu Acha hai he delivered an ATBB with a mediocre Pathaan and the followed up by this

red chillies was coming from disasters...market mein itna nahin chalti yeh film… yrf did well with marketing and screen count… RCE marketing… less said the better….

Hats off to atlee and the story writer and dialogue writer of the movie … they all presented srk in best possible way!

Fair enough

Yeh people literally went to pathaan for srk …I can’t remember ever watching it again after that or repeating any scenes from it …such a forgettable film

But I’m curious to see where jawaan will go given it seems to have content unlike pathaan…and meta references to people srk wanted to screw over 😂

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

Fair enough

Yeh people literally went to pathaan for srk …I can’t remember ever watching it again after that or repeating any scenes from it …such a forgettable film

But I’m curious to see where jawaan will go given it seems to have content unlike pathaan…and meta references to people srk wanted to screw over 😂

not just one or two smiley36 srk came with his guns blazing…

log keh rahay thay that srk doesn’t have guts to make meta references to what happened to him. Pori movie he bana dee, It's the most political film of srk…

don’t want to post any spoilers!

Pichlay dus saal sab srk ko koostay rahay k movie Nahin achi kar raha… Well it looks like hes outgrown most BW directors… Atlee and his team managed to show srk the actor and srk the superstar!

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I went to Mall seeing such craze here in this thread, utar gayi 1st show se hi, biki hi nahi tickets.

Very Sad.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pathaka

Fair enough

Then I'd say it's a good choice to collaborate with the South Industries. They still have their brains and spines left. smiley36

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I went to Mall seeing such craze here in this thread, utar gayi 1st show se hi, biki hi nahi tickets.

Very Sad.

phir ankh khul gaye?

1169321 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/FakUF0bwbQM?si=gQul-kc8-6qoWZxb

Maroon, you wanted to watch her review 😅 here it is

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My REVIEW 4/5

“JAWAN” is a cinematic experience brimming with action and drama. It can b called as quintessential South Indian blockbuster script enriched by the charisma and intensity of the nation’s biggest star, Shah Rukh Khan.

https://www.repeattelecast.com/2023/jawan-2023/