SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago
srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Yayyyy

I knew Atlee and ani will not disappoint …the typical Shankar style mass masala is a timeless formula that works….but when done well and that takes skill…

I’m happy for srk and glad he got the action film he deserved (no pathaan does not count …it is cancelled)

Happy for nayantara too …38 year old with a 20 year old career, several nonsense trolls abt her personal life …and still in her prime …

Now I wait in glee as they release the numbers …😎

@Bold meaning?? 🤔

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srkat

@Bold meaning?? 🤔

Meaning I don’t count it as an action movie … it’s awful and srk should not have done it and should have comeback with jawan instead

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meaning I don’t count it as an action movie … it’s awful and srk should not have done it and should have comeback with jawan instead

i was just saying this to someone!

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustWandering

i was just saying this to someone!

I haven’t seen jawaan but I’ve had my bets on jawaan ever since both the teasers released…and I somewhere knew this would have all of srks “bhadass” with the current socio political climate in it (coz social commentary is typical atlee )

Sid anands films have the contextual depth and emotional range of a teaspoon …I feel like if jawaan came first it would have made a huuuuge impact …like way wayyyy bigger than pathaan

Pathaan was just a waste of space tbh

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It’s better than Pathan for sure and SRK’s most massy movie till date . However some scenes are too dragging and the story very generic.

3/5

Better than Pathaan is all I need to read.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Like ma'am why are you tweeting like you're from some ghetto neighborhood? Sorry, I fixate on innocuous things.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I haven’t seen jawaan but I’ve had my bets on jawaan ever since both the teasers released…and I somewhere knew this would have all of srks “bhadass” with the current socio political climate in it (coz social commentary is typical atlee )

Sid anands films have the contextual depth and emotional range of a teaspoon …I feel like if jawaan came first it would have made a huuuuge impact …like way wayyyy bigger than pathaan

Pathaan was just a waste of space tbh

Actually now that I think about it, it’s good that Pathaan came first cause that movie ran purely on srk goodwill and star power…

This movie is actually really really good… if this was his comeback the naysayers would have said atlee saved srk… it worked cause the movie is superior…

Tu Acha hai he delivered an ATBB with a mediocre Pathaan and the followed up by this

red chillies was coming from disasters...market mein itna nahin chalti yeh film… yrf did well with marketing and screen count… RCE marketing… less said the better….

Hats off to atlee and the story writer and dialogue writer of the movie … they all presented srk in best possible way!