Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Can Dunki beat this? The probability factor is against it.

3/3 smiley3 With Hirani at the helm..nothing is impossible.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nayantara is a badass. Love the girl gang . Deepika shined too in her cameo.

1169321 thumbnail
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It’s a little past 6am and I’m crying 🥹 of course it’s happy tears but nevertheless. Truth to be told I haven’t seen Pathaan to this day I attempted couple times but it never worked out even though I even booked tickets before hand then I made a conscious decision to wait for Jawan before I see Pathaan because I needed to watch him for the first time on the big screen after so many years and I’m so so so glad I decided to wait because it sounds like Jawan is ten times better than Pathaan. The love I see on my feed for this man is beyond measured and very few of you will understand what seeing that for your favorite person in any industry after so many struggles mean to some of us. Through the years I have been coming here whenever his films release and every single time I would peek to see the reviews, collection only to be met with it’s not doing well anywhere how he’s done and dusted and leave quietly because it was painful to even consider SRK not being how I’m used to see him (on top of the world) since I was a child. I just couldn’t stand the thought but even I wasn’t optimistic one failure after another my hope for his come back was fading then the whole of BW took a not so good turn and I was almost sure things aren’t going to get better anytime soon. And then 2023 came and rest is as they say history. All of that to say even though I won’t see a penny of all this money I’m happy as if every little dime is going in my pocket as if I’m the recipient of all the love and celebration I’m seeing for SRK. Every good review feels like a personal accomplishment. Every good thing that’s coming his way feels WAY WAY too personal and I couldn’t happier and prouder. I love this man so much 💙

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked Raees regardless of the box office result

fan had a good story no matter what others said

Even I liked raees , fan lost its pace in 2nd half.

The thing is many of the big bw directors failed to portray the SRK we all wanted to see.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s better than Pathan for sure and SRK’s most massy movie till date . However some scenes are too dragging and the story very generic.

3/5

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys interval hai…

I’m dead.

I can’t.