Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

SRK has showed what a combination of bollywood + top South director with a South style commercial movie can do at box office, cannot wait to watch it.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yayyyy

I knew Atlee and ani will not disappoint …the typical Shankar style mass masala is a timeless formula that works….but when done well and that takes skill…

I’m happy for srk and glad he got the action film he deserved (no pathaan does not count …it is cancelled)

Happy for nayantara too …38 year old with a 20 year old career, several nonsense trolls abt her personal life …and still in her prime …

Now I wait in glee as they release the numbers …😎

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sab log side me ho Jaye.

My King is back!!!

Doston , what a great time I had in the theatre. My row was full of aunties in their 50s and 60s, they loved it.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

I m getting emotional right now 😭😭😭

We SRKians have waited for so long to see him back in form. I mean JHMS, RAEES , FAN were good in terms of his acting but they lacked emotions coz of editing department.

Here both Pathan n Jawan did what other flims failed to do i.e. CONNECTION. both these films have connected with the audience. ❤️ Thank u Sid n Atlee Anna for coming into Shah's life ❤️ also I m so happy to see Shah doing work with people who actually knows how to present botH THE SUPERSTAR N ACTOR that SRK IS. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I liked Raees regardless of the box office result

fan had a good story no matter what others said

423728 thumbnail

“SRK sHoUld jUsT rEtiRe, hE’s oVeR .. ER HEH HEH”

Le me post Pathan and Jawan release: 🤣🤣

Le SRK fans from the 70s, 80s, and 90s who never gave up on him: 💃🏽 🕺🏽

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So happy for SRK. i know the jelous haters are crying right now (since january 25th 2023 actually) but SRK deserves this level of praise and love. people claimed he should retire after zero (clowns) srk has and always will be the biggest star in bollywood. deal with it.

can't wait to watch tonight :)

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched it FDFS. Finally got some sleep. As a SRK fanI might be biased but Jawan is one of the best commercial films in a long time 🤩. The screams, whistles, and cheers – what an experience. It's a superb entertainer with a meaningful message.

Edited by elim - 1 years ago