Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Tell me you’re here to spoil the thread without telling me you’re here to spoil the thread. Stop dragging other actors in threads they have nothing to do with. Both Salman and Amir were making records that were groundbreaking at that time and no one can take it away from them. SRK is making records now and aremember records are always made to be broken. Now take your reserve psychology somewhere else so people can enjoy this thread and the movie.

Thank you! I noticed similar Salman-Aamir posts in other Jawaan threads form this member.

Banned

[Post Removed]

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

I want to watch again after reading FF’s review

Atlee should start charging me smiley36

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

That's how I wrote long question during my graduating years. smiley19

In other words you wrote a whole lot of shit like I did? 😭

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You may be an SRK fan and happy about his current success but it's a boring game, these comparisons...and also a negative one.

Salman and Aamir and SRK are all three stars in their own rights with remarkable successes but also with failures...so what?

Praise SRK as much as you like but shed your negativity towards Salman and Aamir. It doesn't matter how much others do this kind of comparison game, you have the choice to not doing it. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Yes, ShahRukh "blasted" all other records...and that is a reason for joy. So why not just enjoy and leave Salman and Aamir out of that joy.

And like SRK knows (and we, too) records are there to be broken smiley2

Each of the three had records that got broken by someone...so, why not simply concentrate on doing good stuff and compete with oneself...braking the own records smiley2

Just now, those who made the record possible, the creators of the movie and the audience watching it, enjoy what already had been achieved...if there comes more the way...fine smiley1 (the fans/those who love SRK should do the same...just enjoy...)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

They are too much for you, these smiling winks ? Gah...

Well, I'm also one of those who don't like that "the rivals have abused us in worst ways possible in our low phase", so, why should I do the same...it's low behaviour and hurting.

I don't feel the need for a tit-for-tat, I prefer to concentrate on positive things...and at the moment, it is the success of Jawan and SRK's happiness. Why should I spoil that with being petty?