Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago

Faridoon talking about crew reviews and the story https://twitter.com/iFaridoon/status/1699528919597330807?s=20

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ticket booked for tomorrow

cant wait!

Waiting for the critics reviews.....BW wale toh achha review he denge...smiley36

423728 thumbnail

BEST OF LUCK MY DIMPLED KING 🥺

P.S. If anyone laugh reacts to my comment then you’re admitting that I’m superior to you in every way and that you sob into the mirror everyday wailing over the fact that I’m cooler than you, and you low key admit that you love SRK more than Salman, and you want to nibble on Abhishek Bachman’s toes, and you want to pick Vivek Oberoi’s nose, and wear Chandrachur’s micro mini shorts from Josh! smiley36

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

BEST OF LUCK MY DIMPLED KING 🥺

P.S. If anyone laugh reacts to my comment then you’re admitting that I’m superior to you in every way and that you sob into the mirror everyday wailing over the fact that I’m cooler than you, and you low key admit that you love SRK more than Salman, and you want to nibble on Abhishek Bachman’s toes, and you want to pick Vivek Oberoi’s nose, and wear Chandrachur’s micro mini shorts from Josh! smiley36

ewwww smiley37

Word Count: 1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Waiting for the critics reviews.....BW wale toh achha review he denge...smiley36

im waiting for Anupama Chopras review smiley36
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

mad respect to the people watching 5am 6am showwww

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How many more hours. smiley7 1.5 hrs more I guess. Arghh.