Frequent Posters

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I am going to the theatres today to watch it smiley16

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Guys I have finally watched Jawan. The movie is EPIC!!

For someone who didn't like Pathaan, this is one is worth it. I think there are so many things to say about the movie and i just don't know where to start!! GOSH an epic ride. I am trying not to spoil it here... but for all those who haven't watched yet, just go and watch it.

SRK man, you were fantabulously fantastic!! In every frame you nailed. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHsmiley42 More praises on the spoiler thread maybe. I just need to get my head straight and type.

Atleeeee!! You freaking good. I hope you pick SRK for another movie. I LOVE this actor-director duo so much.

Anirudh! Your music and songs sounded so good onscreen!! Chaleya was cut short. And OMG i so freaking knew it. All the songs that were released were a shorter version. But they cut down chaleya!! my fav parts of the lyrics was cut. UNFAIRsmiley13

Last but not the least, from prevue to songs to trailer, hats off to them because the movie is so much more than what they released on social media. Bollywood should learn how to keep the suspense and not release every single stuffs. GAHH I am unable to translate my hype over here, but i'll keep posting as i keep remembering now.smiley39

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

SRK fans right now are on cloud nine, may this trend continues with all his future projects. Fingers crossed 🤞

Imagine my family[no major srk fans like me]they were disappointed with Pathaan but LOVED Jawan. And they were like gonna come for Dunki now.smiley39
Maroonporsche thumbnail

taran adarsh

@taran_adarsh

IT’S SRK VS SRK… ‘JAWAN’ VS ‘PATHAAN’… #Jawan is now chasing the record / lifetime biz set by #Pathaan… Biz on [second] Sat GROWS MULTIFOLD, all set to cross ₹ 400 cr TODAY [Sun]… ₹ 500 cr is very much within reach… [Week 2] Fri 18.10 cr, Sat 30.10 cr. Total: ₹ 396.18 cr. #Hindi. #India biz. #Boxoffice

Originally posted by: Clochette

No possibility to watch it in a theatre?

Netflix won't show it before end of October, I suppose.

Nope Pak mein nhi ati Indian films smiley38

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eydis

Nope Pak mein nhi ati Indian films smiley38

Online leak?