Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Nobody is saying movie was way too long.. Only hinna understandssmiley36

0.5 kiske liye kaat liye?smiley36

Most people seem to be enjoying it. I found the first half more of a drag, second half was still bearablesmiley36

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Can't believe BOI reduced 5 crores from yesterday's numbers 😲 All other sites reported higher numbers. And Pathaan's lifetime collections are again reduced.

They're reporting more than producers fig for Gadar smiley36

BOI has always done this with SRK's movies, they'll keep reducing because Gadar 2 has to cross Pathaan one way or another, even producers aren't as desperate as Harminder

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Nobody is saying movie was way too long.. Only hinna understandssmiley36

0.5 kiske liye kaat liye?smiley36

Mujhe toh lambi nahi lagismiley36

Chaleya song they rushed itsmiley13 its album's best song still they rushed through it.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I watched it finally. Had gone in with high expectations and they were totally met and how.

Was so psyched to see SRK and his different looks and roles. He was so badass and yet charming as always. I just never imagined SRK could pull off such a massy role with such ease and badassery. Rest of the cast was fabulous. The girl gang, the twists, the BGM, etc etc. I don't have anything new to say beyond what has already been said in this thread 😊😊 just wholesome and massy entertainment

The only two things I would improve

1. They should have only kept the two songs Zinda Banda and Chaleya, and the end of credits song ofcourse. Rest was not needed

2. I wish some of the hand to hand fight scenes were not so dark lit. At times they overused the slow Mo and blur effect. The day time scenes and stunts were so EPIC !! I couldnt stop grinning seeing my SRK doing such stuff

Might go and watch it again next week.

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also I don't know why people are saying the second half is not as good as the first half

I connected with the characters and the story a lot more in the second half. The emotional moments really hit hard there. Wifey found the overall movie okay (not an action fan) but she was sobbing big time through all the emotional scenes

It had something for everyone

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I watched it finally. Had gone in with high expectations and they were totally met and how.

Was so psyched to see SRK and his different looks and roles. He was so badass and yet charming as always. I just never imagined SRK could pull off such a massy role with such ease and badassery. Rest of the cast was fabulous. The girl gang, the twists, the BGM, etc etc. I don't have anything new to say beyond what has already been said in this thread 😊😊 just wholesome and massy entertainment

The only two things I would improve

1. They should have only kept the two songs Zinda Banda and Chaleya, and the end of credits song ofcourse. Rest was not needed

2. I wish some of the hand to hand fight scenes were not so dark lit. At times they overused the slow Mo and blur effect. The day time scenes and stunts were so EPIC !! I couldnt stop grinning seeing my SRK doing such stuff

Might go and watch it again next week.

BAD ASS SHAH...smiley16

I can't remember how many times I have said that give him that one massy movie.....and he will do sabki chhutti....but everyone used to laugh at me...smiley36

Originally posted by: JustWandering

they reduced pathaans final collection as well smiley36

jawan ko under report kar rahay hain magar gadar2 k leay reporting more than even producer figures …

Aap samajh rahay haina smiley17

Seriously....smiley7

They do this every single time......They reduced the opening figures of HNY from 40 cr to 36 crores so that the opening day of Dangal could be higher......Imagine them fudging figures after months and years......that is why I NEVER trust them....like NEVERsmiley11smiley11....

Let me see if I can find my thread that I opened on BOIs tactics 10 years back......I had did their pol khol in how they fudge numbers and statuses after years too......smiley11