Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

That was my impression from the trailer, too...but I've to wait for streaming to get to know...

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Chiillii

Akshay is not playing God, he is playing a gana..Director and Producer seems wiser than others. It seems powers that be made alterations in the script.

.listening to Pankaj Tripathi's prayers Shiva sends his best gana to solve the problem

Gana also known as Bhoot Gana are spirits of Shiva devotees who have chosen to be always at his feet. Their souls spirits stay serving him.

Leader of all the gana is Ganapati, again Akshay is not playing Ganapati just one of the best Gana.

I think it is a subtle hint by director that God send people on our path to help us if he is not coming in self he is always sending someone to help us.

Edited by Raijeera - 9 months ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the boy's acting. It was so real, he seemed just like my little brother. The film is a great watch and highly recommended. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s a decent watch but nowhere close to the first part.The courtroom scenes being the weakest link.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Going tomorrow finally πŸ₯³

Hope it stands to my expectations πŸ˜Š

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I saw the movie, and before writing the review I want to tell an incident:

My cousin's son who was in Btech 1st year told me, some incident happened in his college where a girl and boy are his seniors. As per rumours both are caught in some hotel room and school principal and police bought them back. After that girl committed suicide in hostel and boy committee suicide at his home. 

This disturbed me alot on that day. Who will teach them that what they did is not wrong as they are 18+ and have the consent, why everyone made them feel guilty for what they did. Is this what our education system teaching them. Why cannot they teach unsafe sex or unwanted pregnancy instead of making them feel guilty to commit suicide. I had this debate with my colleagues on that day. And I was worried how I will teach my kids in future (I have two boys)

Another incident, my colleague told me her boyfriend who is another fellow colleague called her names because she loved him and gave her virginity to him. But he pointed finger at her character... we are so educated but what is that backward thinking ...

I strongly feel sex education is must ... When child abuse started increasing schools started teaching bad touch and good touch to kids before that they never bothered about it. In the same way I hope schools start the sex education to the kids and as a parent I hope i can teach my kids properly ...

Har Har Mahadev......πŸ™

I really want this movie a eye opener for many... I loved the movie

Edited by PD_forums - 9 months ago