Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I think it could be that he could have their recordings without the rape angle too. Thus, he is blackmailing her for more money. 

Do you remember the morning she came back, she was all devastated from head to toe. And she was with him all night. 

I have no sympathy for her. She is a born liar.

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What you guys think? Why Shahrukh is blackmailing Duraiya? Is he raped her on that night she run away to marry him? He might have video of it.

I think he is blackmailing her for some pics of both being together in bed or something.. I don’t think they slept together..

loving Daniyal and Sara chemistry.. he he just such a perfect person.. I hope makers do not kill the ending and they end up together and make all of us happy .. I really don’t want to see Sara as a second wife to wahaj.

I really want to see poopo’s reaction to when she sees D n S together and figures out how rich and well he is.. she will be burning in jealousy .. 

Edited by Roroo - 9 months ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Daniyal the way he handled and bajaoed Sarfaraz today smiley20 and seedha called Sheena to get details too good.

Sami is really good as Daniyal. 

Originally posted by: -RD-

Daniyal the way he handled and bajaoed Sarfaraz today smiley20 and seedha called Sheena to get details too good.

Sami is really good as Daniyal. 

I watched this scene.. and I loved it that Sami acts like a real boss. Sadly they waste his talent by ignoring his talent and casting him as a villain in many of their dramas.

Kamran Gilani is doing great as the mean villain.smiley15

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I watched this scene.. and I loved it that Sami acts like a real boss. Sadly they waste his talent by ignoring his talent and casting him as a villain in many of their dramas.

I can't stand kamran jilani in Kalank by playing a abuser i wish it mohsin Abbas Haider as that mean villain the only kamran show i liked is jhoot with mansha pasha and imran Ashraf 

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Agree on Sami totally and Daniyal is just too smart to be a daily soap male lead ...very impressive writing for his character the way he has gotten to the truth of Sarfaraz Sara issue keeping Sara totally out of it is smiley32

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I do like how Daniyal handled the scenario calmly by listening to Sheena's side. For once, Sheena's character came into proper use lol otherwise her time with Sarafaraz was soooo monotonous, man. I'm happy that Sheena got to see Sarafaraz's side & hope the next episodes don't bring an overdose of her bg now. 

I did like how Daniyal asked without going into too much detail & just asked if Sara's ok. He didn't pester her constantly with Sarafaraz story. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

LOL, I did like small bits & peaces of ghonchu-paana in Daniyal. smiley37Poor guy trying to confess to Sara & simultaneously trying get to know more about Sara's history with Sarfaraz before he runs off. smiley37Had to make an edit on it lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

LOL, I did like small bits & peaces of ghonchu-paana in Daniyal. smiley37Poor guy trying to confess to Sara & simultaneously trying get to know more about Sara's history with Sarfaraz before he runs off. smiley37Had to make an edit on it lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 

He was cuteeeee here 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

He was cuteeeee here 

Lol, it was such a light-hearted moment lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 . Bechara was trying to talk but only asked if she's ok lol πŸ˜‚ .