Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Have you watched Sami's drama dulhan? His redemption was the most touching one.. as it happened throughout this drama.. his acting was amazing.. although his character was grey initially .smiley4

I think i have seen Dulhan was it on HUM TV?

-RD- thumbnail

Precap for tomorrow ..Wahaj once again mistreats Sara, the guy is abs trash but Sara kind of asked for it this time by getting herself unnecessarily involved in Durriya's mess knowing how both Durriya and Wahaj are , hope now Sara will accept Daniyals proposal bechara is so soft n patient with her deserves a yess smiley27

Edited by -RD- - 12 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Precap for tomorrow ..Wahaj once again mistreats Sara but Sara kind of asked for it this time by getting herself unnecessarily involved in Durriya's mess hope now Sara will accept Daniyals proposal bechara is so soft n patient with her deserves a yess smiley27

Looks like Junaid's character is full on negetive

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks like Junaid's character is full on negetive

Wish he was negative and not just plain trashy the guy keeps mistrusting sara and goes arnd slapping her.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Wish he was negative and not just plain trashy the guy keeps mistrusting sara and goes arnd slapping her.

I think makers are making him negetive as Sami is the new lead in kalank

1169266 thumbnail

Sami and Hira have such amazing chemistrysmiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think i have seen Dulhan was it on HUM TV?

Yes. It is.

And only 3 episodes remained.. I hope they give us some Sara/Danyal beautifull after marriage moments..smiley42 and not continue with those trashy characters.smiley11

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. It is.

And only 3 episodes remained.. I hope they give us some Sara/Danyal beautifull after marriage moments..smiley42 and not continue with those trashy characters.smiley11

Really 3 episodes remained i thought they'll end on next week

-RD- thumbnail

Onto 2nd last epi tomorrow and we still have to deal witj Wahaj Duriya Sara trianglesmiley21 but i loved the phone convo between Daniyal & Sara today ...Daniyal is just so sweet & understanding man and really liked how he believes in Sara as a person and professional both.... Sara is being hard on him sachii.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Onto 2nd last epi tomorrow and we still have to deal witj Wahaj Duriya Sara trianglesmiley21 but i loved the phone convo between Daniyal & Sara today ...Daniyal is just so sweet & understanding man and really liked how he believes in Sara as a person and professional both.... Sara is being hard on him sachii.

LOL, it seems like that Wahaj looked trashed up or something in the precap lol. 😂 🤣 Sara's really being hard on him for sure.