Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Ooh promos for mega epi look so good with Daniyal asking Sara to take it up legally against Sarfaraz and then there is a marriage proposal from him to Sara as well....i cant wait ...Mega epis better be Daniyal and Sara focussed please

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I watched this show after daniyal entry.. I love his character, very sorted and guy playing is also good. Hope we get to see sara marriage to him, after that the expose drama start.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

Ooh promos for mega epi look so good with Daniyal asking Sara to take it up legally against Sarfaraz and then there is a marriage proposal from him to Sara as well....i cant wait ...Mega epis better be Daniyal and Sara focussed please

Honestly speaking, it would be nice to see her speak up for her rights. Let's see.
-RD- thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Daniyal .....this guy is gold smiley27 his proposal to Sara was lovely specially how he said now was the right time for him as he trusts her and not after when she wins the case againat Sarfaraz and the whole world trusts her....him understanding her and giving her the time to think and even saying that he will respect her decision whatever it be but she should not misunderstand him was just so awwww ...this guy is such a melter and one of the most well written chars and that too coming out of a daily soap.

Precap: They bumped off Sarfaraz he actually deserved the court case and shaming

Edited by -RD- - a year ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Daniyal .....this guy is gold smiley27 his proposal to Sara was lovely specially how he said now was the right time for him as he trusts her and not after when she wins the case againat Sarfaraz and the whole world trusts her....him understanding her and giving her the time to think and even saying that he will respect her decision whatever it be but she should not misunderstand him was just so awwww ...this guy is such a melter and one of the most well written chars and that too coming out of a daily soap.

Precap: They bumped off Sarfaraz he deserved the court case and shaming

Now I hope durriya doesn't do plotting on sara they should give a proper ending similar to sirf tum because this show has no story left

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Now I hope durriya doesn't do plotting on sara they should give a proper ending similar to sirf tum because this show has no story left

I agree, they should start to give a good closure rather than wrap up. It would better to send Sarfaraz to jail and Sheena didn't have to waste her life after him by killing him & committing suicide. I just hope they don't overdose or elongate on Durraiya. I would've liked it if Sara took a photo of Durraiya & her ex & showed to Wahaj or Wahaj himself find out about this regret & just give it a proper closure.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I agree, they should start to give a good closure rather than wrap up. It would better to send Sarfaraz to jail and Sheena didn't have to waste her life after him by killing him & committing suicide. I just hope they don't overdose or elongate on Durraiya. I would've liked it if Sara took a photo of Durraiya & her ex & showed to Wahaj or Wahaj himself find out about this regret & just give it a proper closure.

I don't want durriya's track to be on kalank i want daniyal and Sara's marriage track instead I'm fed up of seeing Nazish in villain roles i want to see her positive in every show I'm glad that she was positive in jinzada and i also want to see Nazish on a hum tv drama as she haven't done any single hum drama as solo lead

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sami once proved that he is an amazing actor. He is just right on his role. I love his petty talk with his little sister. He is just awesome as Daniyal smiley32

-RD- thumbnail

https://youtu.be/9IWfDjF77EE?si=_bhTenTpyQCgyi2P

This was so so good and honestly never expected a daily soap to have a male lead like Daniyal so well written n delivered (by Sami) both

Edited by -RD- - a year ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 12 months ago

https://youtu.be/9IWfDjF77EE?si=_bhTenTpyQCgyi2P

This was so so good and honestly never expected a daily soap to have a male lead like Daniyal so well written n delivered (by Sami) both

Have you watched Sami's drama dulhan? His redemption was the most touching one.. as it happened throughout this drama.. his acting was amazing.. although his character was grey initially .smiley4