Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: incendio

Kaise gale padte rehte hai Shiv and ShaktiπŸ˜† There's a new segment they are hugging each other again🀣 Pehle show hai jahan pe humare leads ek doosre ko hug hi karte rehte hai, when they are not even friends.. I like it β€οΈ

Familly drama has finally started.. Family enemies hone waali hai.. I think rimjhim ka bhi kuch toh hai.. May be she was flirting with that idiot keertan and shiv's father saw? Family hungama hone wala hai.. 

There's a new promo also. Where shakti knows mandira's hand in sending shiv to jail... 

Finally Hope Shakti Does Something About mandira' But What Can She Do Lets See 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Man Manorama chachi is πŸ€£. Except Shiv's dumb family, everyone in this show seems to be really smart. From Shiv to Shakti to her chachi. Inspector ke kya ache se beizzati ki. Even Inspector got fed up. πŸ˜† I'm sure Shiv-chachi combo is going to be hilarious. They had a small interaction today. Shakti ne bhi mantriji ki bolti band ki. Mandira also got caught in a difficult situation. This dosti with mantriji is going to be bad for Mandira in future. Shiv and Nandu are really impressed with Shakti's family. Sab sherni hai uske family mein. 

Shiv and Shakti really don't care about people around. Kahi pe bhi shuru ho jaate hai. πŸ˜† Shakti ko sach mein chachi ke jhaadu padne wale hai. They were having eyelocks, hugs, close moments in front of their entire family. Did they care that everyone was watching.. nope. Poor Nandu will have to do something. 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Man Manorama chachi is πŸ€£. Except Shiv's dumb family, everyone in this show seems to be really smart. From Shiv to Shakti to her chachi. Inspector ke kya ache se beizzati ki. Even Inspector got fed up. πŸ˜† I'm sure Shiv-chachi combo is going to be hilarious. They had a small interaction today. Shakti ne bhi mantriji ki bolti band ki. Mandira also got caught in a difficult situation. This dosti with mantriji is going to be bad for Mandira in future. Shiv and Nandu are really impressed with Shakti's family. Sab sherni hai uske family mein. 

Shiv and Shakti really don't care about people around. Kahi pe bhi shuru ho jaate hai. πŸ˜† Shakti ko sach mein chachi ke jhaadu padne wale hai. They were having eyelocks, hugs, close moments in front of their entire family. Did they care that everyone was watching.. nope. Poor Nandu will have to do something. 

For that to happen they need to be in a fun set up.. Where there is no Shiv's family πŸ₯± Shiv and Nandu (hopefully) are impressed with their sasural waale.. Rimjhim aur Nandu ka coulpe karo makers πŸ˜‘

Shiv and Shakti really don't care about people around  Like they still don't care about their picture in the newspaper πŸ˜†

@Italics- Not just entire family but also shakti's colony people, commissioner and police wale bhi πŸ€£

Yeh shiv ke locket ka raaz kab tak sab ko pata chalega bhai 

incendio thumbnail

Mantriji and Mandira ka break up hogaya πŸ˜† 

I still don't like shiv's father after these jail episode's, his love and affection comes across as fake.. I hate him even more.. Shiv's mental condition is so weak and yet he slapped him twice🀒😡.. Sorry he is cancelled... 

Also, when is Shakti meeting Shiv's dadi?

Edited by incendio - 9 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mantriji and Mandira ka break up hogaya πŸ˜† 

I still don't like shiv's father after these jail episode's, his love and affection comes across as fake.. I hate him even more.. Shiv's mental condition is so weak and yet he slapped him twice🀒😡.. Sorry he is cancelled... 

Also, when is Shakti meeting Shiv's dadi?

Woh toh pata nahi. There's going to be some mahasangam with Radha Mohan show. Shakti is going to Mathura to help Radha. May be Shiv will go with her too. 

incendio thumbnail

Woh toh pata nahi. There's going to be some mahasangam with Radha Mohan show. Shakti is going to Mathura to help Radha. May be Shiv will go with her too. 

I think they will go separately.. and coincidently meet there..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Its Good To See Some Discussion Taking Place Here Keep It Up Everyone

😊

incendio thumbnail

Forget love, Shakti doesn't even care aboug his existence. And he already thinks she's his gf. Such delusional creep he is.

I wanted to reply to this; must have forgotten.. 

Waise Rimjhim and Keertan are kinda made for each other in this regard.. He thinks shakti is his gf and rimjhim thinks he is her ghar ka jamai.. Both are delusional

Edited by incendio - 9 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted to reply to this; must have forgotten.. 

Waise Rimjhim and Keertan are kinda made for each other in this regard.. He thinks shakti is his gf and rimjhim thinks he is her ghar ka jamai.. Both are delusional

But Rimjhim is harmless...She doesn't deserve this 

incendio thumbnail

Ofcourse she doesn't.. That's why i want her to wake up ASAP.. she will be hurt less..