Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Bechare ko jail mein bandh karke rakha hai. Shakti toh first got drenched, then chachi's jhaadu treatment.. so it is understandable. 😆 At least this is not like Ekta shows where actors shoot for nearly a month in the same clothes.

Not a month but 2 months.. kdb has that record.. No one can beat that 😆

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Forget love, Shakti doesn't even care aboug his existence. And he already thinks she's his gf. Such delusional creep he is.

Yes K Should Be Slapped By Shiv His A Creep.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiv and Shakti's eyelock.  ❤️ They really forget the world around them when they are together. Shakti gives lectures just like Shiv. Kya sunaya inspector ko. Also one good thing about this show.. both leads use their head properly. Both of them ask the right questions and catch any slip ups fast.

Mandira and Ragunath's expression. 😆 Mandira's plans are flopping left right centre. She's really going to take a lesson or two from chachi to deal with her useless kids. 😆

Manorama chachi said Koyal should get a saas like her. 😆 That creep Ranjan's rishta is back. I have a feeling he's going to target Shakti by getting into a relationship with Rimjhim.

Mandira's plan ussi pe bhari pad gayi. She wanted to stop Shiv from getting released. But that inspector insults Shakti, which triggers an attack in Shiv. I am no psychiatric expert, so can't really say what happened to him. But it seems like he gets out of control when he's extremely angry and resorts to even physical violence. That day Shakti managed to calm him down by hugging him. But today even she could not do anything. Even Mandira is worried about Kashyap reputation if Shiv's illness comes out. In precap, Shakti sees Shiv's medication. So she might find out what is actually wrong with him.

incendio thumbnail

Yeh eye contact wala game hum baad mein khelenge😆Yes shiv you both can look at each other afterwards❤️.. Shiv was so haapy with shakti's lecture .😆 Probably felt yeh toh meri tarah bolti hai.. 

That Ranjan rishta will be another attack on shakti 😡 May be leading up to shiv and shakti getting married? Lets see.. Where does keertan fit in this?

I think shiv wanted to tell shakti why he pushed her; when shakti hugged him.. May be we will finally have that conversation where he reveals his past.. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shiv and Shakti's eyelock.  ❤️ They really forget the world around them when they are together. Shakti gives lectures just like Shiv. Kya sunaya inspector ko. Also one good thing about this show.. both leads use their head properly. Both of them ask the right questions and catch any slip ups fast.

Mandira and Ragunath's expression. 😆 Mandira's plans are flopping left right centre. She's really going to take a lesson or two from chachi to deal with her useless kids. 😆

Manorama chachi said Koyal should get a saas like her. 😆 That creep Ranjan's rishta is back. I have a feeling he's going to target Shakti by getting into a relationship with Rimjhim.

Mandira's plan ussi pe bhari pad gayi. She wanted to stop Shiv from getting released. But that inspector insults Shakti, which triggers an attack in Shiv. I am no psychiatric expert, so can't really say what happened to him. But it seems like he gets out of control when he's extremely angry and resorts to even physical violence. That day Shakti managed to calm him down by hugging him. But today even she could not do anything. Even Mandira is worried about Kashyap reputation if Shiv's illness comes out. In precap, Shakti sees Shiv's medication. So she might find out what is actually wrong with him.

Nice Precap Hopefully Shakti Figures Out Wrong With Shiv.

incendio thumbnail

Kaise gale padte rehte hai Shiv and Shakti😆 There's a new segment they are hugging each other again🤣 Pehle show hai jahan pe humare leads ek doosre ko hug hi karte rehte hai, when they are not even friends.. I like it ❤️

Familly drama has finally started.. Family enemies hone waali hai.. I think rimjhim ka bhi kuch toh hai.. May be she was flirting with that idiot keertan and shiv's father saw? Family hungama hone wala hai.. 

There's a new promo also. Where shakti knows mandira's hand in sending shiv to jail... 

Edited by incendio - 9 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

Kaise gale padte rehte hai Shiv and Shakti😆 There's a new segment they are hugging each other again🤣 Pehle show hai jahan pe humare leads ek doosre ko hug hi karte rehte hai, when they are not even friends.. I like it ❤️

Familly drama has finally started.. Family enemies hone waali hai.. I think rimjhim ka bhi kuch toh hai.. May be she was flirting with that idiot keertan and shiv's father saw? Family hungama hone wala hai.. 

There's a new promo also. Where shakti knows mandira's hand in sending shiv to jail... 

I love Shiv Shakti hugs. They are so cute. ❤️ But why was Shiv's father doing drama at Shakti's place, after Shakti and family saved Shiv? What is wrong with this man.  

New promo.. nothing would happen I guess. Shakti might find out the truth, but won't be able to tell that to Shiv due to some reason.

incendio thumbnail

I love Shiv Shakti hugs. They are so cute. ❤️ But why was Shiv's father doing drama at Shakti's place, after Shakti and family saved Shiv? What is wrong with this man.  

New promo.. nothing would happen I guess. Shakti might find out the truth, but won't be able to tell that to Shiv due to some reason.

I think shakti will probably know about Shiv's condition and will not reveal anything..

Episodes are so slow

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

I think shakti will probably know about Shiv's condition and will not reveal anything..

Episodes are so slow

I agree.. we need to wait for tomorrow and day after that to see Manorama chachi in action and this jail track to end. They need to pick up the pace.

janecastle thumbnail

Mandira  Itne serious situation chal rahe the and she wanted to see Shakti getting beaten with a danda. 🤪