Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Some the cast of Bollywood wives seems to be in here. Why? I find Sanjay annoying. I like Sameer though.

Trailer is interesting, let's hope the stories are gripping. Mona Singh's character seems entertaining and annoying.

Edited by Daebak - 10 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The grand weddings with effed up people and more effed up people planning it, it's on!!!šŸ¤ŒšŸ”„ This looks so šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ the full montage of the women and the gay characters being at the bottom pit gave me chillsšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Man I am SO excited for S2. Production value looks insane. Also love that theyā€™re showing destination weddings, they have always been my fav! Thereā€™s nothing like watching rich Indians spend shit tons of money on a grand affair with the backdrop of Italy/Mexico etc. Love the way they ended S1, esp with Sobhitaā€™s character, canā€™t wait for this!

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

nice to see Mona Singh here

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Finally!! Exited.

Celebrate Yay GIF - Celebrate Yay Confetti - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by radix - 10 months ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What does Arjun Mathur say in response to 'do you know what I had to for that money'?

Amazes me how Kalki's character still thinks she's the victim in this. Hated the character, wanted to gather sympathy at every stage..

Pulkit looks like a plucked chicken without any facial hair. Kyunki repeats are on the Tele these days and he used to look hot in his hairy days. Hate this trend of shaved hair on arms and face.

They could have diversified the casting, just looks like a rehash of all Excel actors of the past.

Edited by Mrignaini - 10 months ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Iā€™m just here for the tea, but otherwaryaā€™s Insta stories hint at both Arjun Mathur and Jim Sarbhā€™s shady personal past. Jimā€™s been accused by multiple women of stealthing? (So grateful for Reddit)

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Never got the hype around this show. 

Except for Shobita and Jim Sarbh's character dynamics. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lpxWzvII5k

WOW...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

How many of you have watched Season 1 and are awaiting season 2?

I know I am!!!!