Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Correction - Khan Sir 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Corona ke time pe har jagah bombabom chalrela tha. Lockdown vickdown. Lekin merko phir bhi idea nahin tha ki bhen$$$$ yeh Covid-19 hota kya hai. Phir Khan sir ka video WhatsApp pe kisine forward kiya. Aur finally WhatsApp University se - of all places - merko Covid-19 ka poora funda samajh mein aaya. Khan Sir ne itna sahi explain kiya ki mere mote bheje mein bhi imprint ho gaya saara info.

Ek number teacher hai! smiley32smiley27

PS: Unka Israel-Palestine pe bhi ek video hai kaafi informative smiley20

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Haiwan

Corona ke time pe har jagah bombabom chalrela tha. Lockdown vickdown. Lekin merko phir bhi idea nahin tha ki bhen$$$$ yeh Covid-19 hota kya hai. Phir Khan sir ka video WhatsApp pe kisine forward kiya. Aur finally WhatsApp University se - of all places - merko Covid-19 ka poora funda samajh mein aaya. Khan Sir ne itna sahi explain kiya ki mere mote bheje mein bhi imprint ho gaya saara info.

Ek number teacher hai! smiley32smiley27

PS: Unka Israel-Palestine pe bhi ek video hai kaafi informative smiley20

His sense of humour is also so good..

N shero shayari too..

Like he said 

"Logo ne meri bulandi dekhi hai pairo k chaale nai dekhe "smiley32

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Correction - Khan Sir 

Typo mistake 😔

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Fortunately the videos I already watched have the option of English subtitles.

I fully can understand why he has so much success .

Btw., the video about the war in the 1970ies (about Bangladesh) made me 'encounter' Sam Manekshaw... (I regret that his biopic with Vicky in the leading role didn't get a bigger audience).

To come to the topic question: Why exactly make a biopic about Faisal at this time?

Personally, there a some things I really dislike in what he says in his 'teaching lessons'.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Fortunately the videos I already watched have the option of English subtitles.

I fully can understand why he has so much success .

Btw., the video about the war in the 1970ies (about Bangladesh) made me 'encounter' Sam Manekshaw... (I regret that his biopic with Vicky in the leading role didn't get a bigger audience).

To come to the topic question: Why exactly make a biopic about Faisal at this time?

Personally, there a some things I really dislike in what he says in his 'teaching lessons'.

a movie like super 30 and 12th fail can be made on his life. He was offered 107 crore to stop his low cost n free education tution but he denied. His tution was bombed n his students protected it 

He has a dynamic personality. His one liners r funny which can be added in movie.

https://youtu.be/NHpwbwES1Xk?si=X7yC9LVpi87hoyG1

Edited by naaznin - 14 days ago