Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I just caught up with the story and I’m speechless! What a fantastic story…. I cried buckets … it was as if everything was happening in front of me… I wish I had to words to express my feelings about this one.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So many days. pls update

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope we get update this week..Really missing you but just hoping not demanding

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Aprita,

Just dropping by to say, I am eagerly awaiting the update, just in case you didn't already know!smiley17smiley42

Do we get a little teaser or perhaps a:

Until we get the actual update! smiley4smiley42

Just kidding............

Screenshot 2023-09-15 2.29.58 AM.png

smiley42

Edited by Arshix144 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Everything has to wait when it comes to Health.

Take care Arpita!

Cheers..

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello, i came across this story and was instantly hooked. I read one random chapter where Khushi tells Arnav she knew about his cheating and your words made me cry with Khushi and her pain. please add me to your buddy list so i can keep track of new chapters.

Can you share the links to your other stories on Arshi ? Would love to read them.

love from an avid Arshi fan!

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the note Arpita and sorry to hear about your health issues! Please take care and only work on the next chapter once you are feeling 100%. We can always revisit the earlier chapters until you have the next one ready for us!

On a side note, it is so good to see this story continually get new readers/appreciation, we also get to read fresh perspectives. One thing is for certain that your writing is making everyone form an emotional attachment to the characters you have developed. smiley32

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dear pls update new chapter and it's so long to wait

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear Arpita,

Stunned! That is all i can say about your story. Believe me when i say i have read numerous Arshi stories, the good ,the bad and the ugly! But your one is fantastic. I have read Darmiyan too, and your different take was so refreshing to read. You are a master of emotions, i could not put my ipad down till the last chapter and have earned the ire of my family and shedmore than a few tears while reading Resurgence. Both Arnav and Khushi are hurting here, Arnav with his misguided ideas and assumptions and Khushi being her usual selfless self. I want to hate Arnav but i cant, his emotions are palpable and raw too, he loves Khushi just as much , he knows he has wronged her and is now out to mend things. This happens in relationships, when two people just loose their way, drift away from each other, the love is all there but gets buried under everyday life and its travails.
Khushi ah Khushi, her love is all consuming and her bewilderness at the actions of her husband wanting a divorce is heartbreaking. Especially when she comes to know about Lavanya and thinks she has been replaced. There is nothing more humiliating for a wife to know she can be easily replaced and then comes the blow that there might be a child involved. It was gut wrencing to read about her pain.

If there is a lesson to be learnt then it is that communication is key, if we dont talk to one another we all lose. if i go on any longer this will become an essay!
take care dear Arpita and please come back soon with an update, i will be eagerly waiting.