Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved the update - the angst, sadness, sense of hopelessness all just beautifully written!

When Akash first told his friends the story of the bird, merchant and the bald man, Arnav had recently broken up with Anamika and Khushi was not even in the picture. The story, however, touched him and made him think beyond it - he wanted to know what happened to the merchant and not the bird. Did he relate himself to the bird then and his need to achieve something and "make" it in this world?

Now, of course, Khushi could be the bird, Arnav the merchant and Vidit the bald man. Khushi and Vidit have both had losses and are suffering - but now have an unspoken pact of silence to what they witnessed. Moving forward, they may heal each other.

So far, Arnav has only seen Khushi being completely devoted to him to the extent of ignoring her own desires and needs. It will be interesting to see how this is going to affect him? And if he will answer his own question of long ago of what is to become of the merchant? Will he choose the path of redemption (an uphill task for him), or just let go?

Khushi has spent 10 years taking care of Arnav and has made all the sacrifices selflessly and without complaint. Just thinking of herself, and doing what she wants to do is not going to come easily to her. I think the next few chapters will be really interesting to see how she grows as an individual and learn to become independent and believe in herself.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheFictionFreak

There are so many emotions in this chapter and I can totally understand what you go through writing such emotional scenes. Khushi met the bald man of her story and am sure she will be on her road to healing. But I can't even imagine how is Arnav going to come out of this situation. My heart goes out for him. We can't even hate him.

Thank you so much🤗 ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: vshkr

Hi Arpita,

Sorry i couldn’t comment on the last few chapters. I lost my pet last month. I was too numb to be able to word my thoughts. However, during that phase, this story gave me an escape:)

What a beautiful written story and chapter! I can’t help but feel for the characters…. While my heart breaks for Khushi and her the situation she is in, it equally breaks for Arnav. They both love each other immensely, albeit in their own ways… while Khushi’s love is open, pure, and unconditional, Arnav’s is silent and twisted. His thinking is his own enemy and it is precisely that which has landed him in his situation. He needs to be open and communicate his thoughts. Hope that is his biggest takeaway from this.

Vidit and Rhea seem to be loveable characters… through the Syrian fable, you’ve also dropped a hint that Khushi will probably trauma bond with Vidit; two broken hearts. However, my Arshi loving heart can only take them being friends. Also i’m pining onto Payal’s words - Khushi loves Arnav with a passion that defies any reason. Just hoping that they can ride this storm and get back together. This time, Arnav rectifying all his mistakes and making himself worthy of Khushi’s love.

I love both Akash and Payal’s characters! Such fiercely loyal and loving friends….. Payal is truly the protective elder sister that Khushi needs. Someone who can stand up for her and make Arnav realise her beauty… Akash is the best friend that everyone needs in their life. Someone who doesn’t support your mistake, but nevertheless stands by you through rough times. He is probably the only one he isn’t making Arnav feel terrible than what he is already feeling…. Arnav needs this support to go ahead and do the right thing for Khushi and them.
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It makes for a great insight bank on relationships:)

Eagerly waiting to read the next chapter and the coming ones to know how this story unfolds:)

P.s: Belated Happy B’day 🤗 hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

Hi vshkr

I am so sorry to hear what you went through. It's a horrible feeling and I hope you're recovering well. Many hugs to you! ❤️

Thanks for such wonderful thoughts about all the characters. It's natural to feel for both Arnav and Khushi because in a way, both of them are hurting. Vidit and Khushi have already seen through the facade and how vulnerable the other person really is. Trauma bonding, as you said, is a good thing for broken hearts :)

Payal and Akash are amazing friends. And they need each other too. Previously Akash had been able to tame Payal's anger towards Arnav, but the cheating thing broke her resolve and years' worth of anger came pouring out. They're close to Arnav and Khushi. Their words and support matter ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshix144

Good God Aprita, you sorcerer you! That was pure magic and I am an emotional wreck!!😭 What a power packed chapter, bravo and kudos for fitting so much for us in one chapter, there is alot to unpack here! The transitions from one point to the other were just brilliant, you gave us a bit of the calm before the mother of a storm! I wonder whether it takes as much of an emotional toll on you to write these beautifully and brutally gut wrenching chapters, because I feel like my heart is shattered in a million little pieces and not just for one person but for everybody! More power to you for your vivid writing, being a natural empath I have just about felt what everybody felt here in the chapter!

You penned down some really powerful and impactful moments, you had my heart bleed and shed silent tears when Khushi witnessed Lavanya on screen, I know I am supposed to rejoice at Lavanya getting kicked out of the production house but somehow I couldn't! Instead I was focused on Khushi's misery, her insecurities of not being good enough for Arnav, her viewing Lavanya as someone more sophisticated, beautiful and what not, her imagining her husband with Lavanya, her finding a secluded corner to have her emotional breakdown, oh it just felt too raw, too real and just heartbreaking. And in the middle of all of this, you brought in VD and portrayed him in such a way that I am rooting for the guy, he just seems so decent, so sensitive ( the way he handled his ex) and just a solid guy everyone needs in their lives. Two broken hearts ( VD and Khushi) might just be able to heal one another whether it's a romantic or friendship type connection.

Moving on to another powerful moment in the chapter and that is Payal's confrontation with Arnav! I think this Payal is my favourite Payal ever penned down by anyone, she is such a champ! Every khushi needs a Payal to stand up for them. I felt all her emotions in that confrontation, I am pretty sure Payal voiced all the frustrations/anger that most of us felt for Arnav on behalf of Khushi, so much so that there isn't much left now ( at least for me).Afterall, he is drowning in his own misery, how can one hate someone who is suffering from the worst kind of self loathing themselves. One thing did surprise me though, the fact that he was so adamant and forceful about the fact that Payal couldn't take Khushi with her. At first I was like oh wow I am witnessing the ASR IPKKND style "Khushi is not going anywhere", he is going to fight for their marriage just like Khushi did for years. But then I read on and him recounting Akash's story had me thinking; is our guy assuming things again about possibly letting Khushi go in the end and has Payal emphasised and solidified the point that he doesn't deserve Khushi but first he wants to make sure she has her wings before she can fly away. Then again I don't know why he would want her around if he is planning to set her free anyway, she is clearly not ready to face him. Whatever the case I trust the process, I am sure whatever you have planned you will reveal it to us beautifully and I cannot wait to see what unfolds next!

Salutes mademoisellle! 👏

Ps. I came here as usual to casually stalk without expecting anything at ungodly hour here in ausland but was ecstatic to find the update, read some of the comments and quickly got somethings off my chest so I can sleep without feeling too emotional, surprisingly enough I am feeling better so thank you for putting up with my disjointed rambling! Loved the update! ❤️

Thank you, Arshi. What a lovely comment! 😊❤️

Writing it down does take an emotional toll once in a while, but I am mostly wrecked while re-reading and editing. I think eventually it hurts less than the readers because there is an element of knowing how the story is going to unfold.

I am kind of glad about these comments. The ones stating that Khushi's misery overtook Lavanya's humiliation. This was very validating because reader's reaction was exactly same as Arnav - primary focus being Khushi's hurt and not what happens to Lavanya ❤️ for me Lavanya is standing on the edge. She is never the primary focus of these characters' world even though they can't completely ignore her and the wreckage her shenanigans have brought.

Thank you for loving Payal and Vidit's characters too. They're important.

Coming to Arnav. I think most of you get what his motivation is with each passing chapter, even if not completely. Things will get clearer with coming chapters. He is, indeed, not show's ASR. He's running on completely different principles and motivation here ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Payal was on to something but she didn't quite figure it out then. It clicked when she saw the Lavanya debacle unfold. She gave it to Arnav. She said everything that needed to be said. She is hell mad right now but I think when the gears start turning, she will be asking questions no one else is asking.

For now, no one is looking at what exactly happened that night. Just saying he was drunk does not bring home how bad his condition was. Are they even considering that he might have been drugged? The fact that pictures were sent to Khushi portraying something that was not the case and the whole pregnancy lie, they have to wonder what is behind it. There is an agenda. They need to uncover what it was.

Hi Coder, Thanks for the comments ❤️

All your observations are right.

But Arnav and Aman did not miss on the angle of foul play. It has been addressed in smithereens. They cannot trace anything back to Lavanya and Manali. The party was planned for months, and Arnav went on his own accord. Arnav is guilty in his head because according to him it's him who gulped down 8 drinks. Nobody coerced him. He even has memories of the night and remembering that he gave in to Lavanya's advances. He doesn't have any ground to absolve himself of this mistake. That's why to anyone that he has ever confessed (Be it Akash, Khushi or Payal), he addresses the night as his mistake. Because he should have been able to control. And everyone is choosing to believe him.

Not to mention Lavanya isn't exactly a vamp to them. She does have 6 years of extremely professional relationship with ARF and this trio. They will not suddenly assume that Lavanya was extremely obsessed with Arnav. It may easily be a case of passing fancy to them. That Arnav now caught her eyes.

Even now, Arnav is acting out because of two things. Manali released the divorce news despite his explicit warnings and Khushi received the photographs that he is okay to assume were sent by Lavanya. He doesn't have a proof of that yet. Of course, they haven't stopped looking into it but it's been months and they're not even able to trace the original photographs back to Lavanya or her team.

His revenge is only driven by them dragging Khushi into this mess.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

In the confrontation chapter Arnav was made privy to how his behavior and actions negatively affected Khushi. So as I finished reading this I felt there was nothing new except on one count.

Khushi's reaction to Lavanya's interview and its effect on her.

In the hierarchy of mistakes..this is what needs to be addressed first..because that is her immediate need(I am back pedalling on my pet peeve..that it is his indifference that hurt most).

Which is more than publicly dropping La from AR production. I hope we read more about what they discovered from cctv footage and Arnav digs more into why the photos were given to Khushi.

Why ? Armed with all that he can then shares all of it with Khushi. No it is not to give a clean chit to Arnav..but so she has all the gory details. It is not a typical ONS and she needs to know.

It is about healing one wound at a time.

Arnav. I am glad that he told Payal that Khushi will stay with him. No not because of the parents because this breakdown is about the two of them and their marriage. This the two will have to navigate alone.

A young Arnav had a fair,open conversation/diagloue with Khushi when he had hidden from her being fired. He wanted to make sure that all her concerns were addressed..so there were no misunderstandings. This is what happens in a healthy relationship.

This is in stark contrast to what he has been doing for last year or more. Taking decisions for the two of them..ignoring..indifferent..no conversation..

Given a person core beliefs and personality does not change..I hope he starts reflecting and start taking baby steps.

1. Forgive himself about the ONS. It won't happen by his musing or getting berated by friends but by talking to a professional.

2. Talk to a therapist about whatever bothered him for last year or more that changed his behavior dramatically.

How does one rebuild trust and faith in the your most important relationship if you don't forgive and heal oneself too😏

Ps. Other day I saw a 14 year meet with a road accident and the emergency doctor was her dad. Test revealed she was pregnant. Her dad informed her and told her she sure needs to make important decisions. Foremost though..she needs to first forgive herself !

Ps1. I have skipped writing about VD and his family. Good folks... next time😘

Last but not the least. Belated Bday greetings Arpita. Hope you had a blast🥰

Thank you Shraddha ❤️

Khushi's hurt at the moment is too raw. It's going to oscillate between a lot of things. Even the old happy memories are now hurtful.

You were not wrong earlier. Arnav's indifference is as big a blow as the Lavanya betrayal. Till Arnav brought Khushi back to Mumbai, she assumed Arnav now wanted Lavanya and that is why the divorce happened. She now has answer to her months' worth of misery. He was already done with the marriage without even speaking to her and after ten years of love, she got this treatment from him only because she asked about a baby a few times. That's absolutely heartbreaking to her.

I was saying this to someone. Arnav was ready to take away her choice in two most important decisions of her life; being a mother as well as being a wife.

And for that Arnav had already given her his reasons and she had shot it down, even when Arnav explained his intention was to do the right thing by her. And Arnav has admitted that he took it all wrong. He made wrong decisions purely based out of assumptions. He cannot defend his stance or that behaviour.

And on top of that there is a one-night stand where Arnav said 'I knew it wasn't you Khushi' and was silent when Khushi asked why you didn't stop because in his mind the answer is 'he could not stop. he did not stop to think that this temporary pleasure is coming at the cost of a decade of love and trust'. Khushi's wounds were already raw when she saw Lavanya. The insecurities always existed. They got amplified because even if it just happened once, it means that Lavanya's beauty was enough for Arnav to toss aside Khushi's love and trust. It's going to hurt her no matter what.

Just above I wrote and answer to coder regarding why Arnav's guilt for the night isn't going away.

So, you're absolutely right. As third person, we would like for Arnav to forgive himself and heal because that is a very balanced way to move forward. But from his POV that guilt just multiplied thousand folds seeing what a wreck Khushi had actually been all this while. And the way his character has been developed or been since forever, he finds a way to fault himself even in the situations that were not in his control (He thought he should see his firing from bitebox coming when it was his boss who urged him to move to a different project). That's just a side effect of responsibilities since forever. Breaking this is not only needed for Khushi but for himself.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I am at a loss of words, even after I gave myself the luxury of sleeping over it. Appy, your words in this chapter hit where they were supposed to, and punched me in the solar plexus. I am not exactly sure if I can logically process what I am feeling and put it into words because all I can do, is just feel a jumble of emotions.

Khushi is trying to run away from the epicenter of her life. But how far can you truly run if you're actually trying to run away from your memories. The weight of her grief is getting harder and harder to carry after each update, Appy.

And perhaps that is why, a wordless understanding, of shared trauma and pain, is more healing than any words can be. Perhaps that is why the bald man is the only one who could inspire words because the bird thought he might understand its pain.

"The magic was gone." I am not sure if there have been fewer and simpler words that have hurt me as much as these few have. Because it brings in the screaming realization that there is literally no way for that magic to be what it used to be. It might get restored, might even be a better form of magic. But it will never be what it used to be. And to deal with this guilt of taking a wrecking ball to the spirit of the only good thing in your life, I....I have no words for Arnav is dealing with. I have often wondered what is the use of regret when nothing can really come out of it. Not even healing. But I guess, one's regret and guilt is one's true punishment for one's crimes.

A couple other things that seemed a bit curious to me was Khushi musing that Arnav was tied to her with archaic tradition. Marriage is hardly archaic, so I am wondering if there is some story behind this thought. Perhaps this is what Arnav is hiding from Khushi?

You know what really stood apart for me was how differently Payal and Khushi view the last few years of Arnav and Khushi's marriage. Payal thinks that Arnav was aloof for years. That he was not a good husband for YEARS. But Khushi does not believe that at all. The scene in the movie theatre, where Khushi sees her husband frowning at some work email and decides to hold off her grief for later in the night shows Khushi's love and her devotion to her husband. But her husband realizes that Khushi needs the support now, touches her hand and provides her that outlet and his shoulder exactly when she needs it. That is their marriage.

Only Arnav and Khushi have the right to decide what it means to them. And for all her good intentions, Payal is all but a third person (as are we as readers). I believe we have all debated Khushi and Arnav's shortcomings the exact same way Payal has in this chapter. Of the things Khushi allowed Arnav to get away with. Of how Arnav did not deserve Khushi's love. But this one scene, quells any doubts that I may have about whether Arnav really loved her or not. It also puts to rest the doubts on whether this is worth saving. Because I still believe, it is. But the question here is whether Arnav and Khushi think this is worth saving.

Well, we can see now that the merchant is teaching the bird to fly. He's enabling her to make use of her beautiful wings that the bird has never felt the need to use before. So that he no longer is the bird's owner. But is it enough? Will the bird ever adorn its rainbow feathered crown again? Perhaps this time, the bird knows what its worth is, and would nurture the crown for itself. Not for the merchant, not for the bald man. But for *her* own self.

Hi Akansha, Thank you. Loveliest words and great observations as always ❤️.

I don't know why you say you will not be able to express what you're thinking because your comments are always extremely reflective :).

The shared trauma of the bird and the bald man, it is powerful. from the bird's point of view, the trauma was so big, and it came from someone so close to heart that sharing it with the same person is terrifying. How do you share your pain with someone who brought it to you with his own two hands. Without any fault of yours? The merchant is hurting, so is the bird. At such time, finding that there could be another whose master struck him, is a powerful outlet. And probably a much needed one.

What you said about the magic being gone and never restoring to what it used to be. If I remember correctly there was a similar conversation going on in thread 1. Any relationship or even humans, after going through such a trying period, change fundamentally. It's law of the nature. They can come out of it together, but the question is would it ever revert to what it used to be? Wouldn't the bird live in constant fear of thinking what will he do the next time a stray cat comes inside the store? And wouldn't the merchant hold back his words, feel bad for asking the bird to look after the store after what he had done already. That kind of strain is going to be there. The kind that exists between Arnav and Khushi right now.

Coming to Khushi's musings and insecurities, I think they can be dealt with once we arrive on the portion of the story of Arnav's journey to success.

Your point about only Arnav and Khushi knowing the truth of their marriage is right. No matter how close you are, you can never know the full dynamic other than the husband and wife. You can point out things that you noticed, which is what Payal did.

For Khushi however, all these memories are tainted. The theatre one hurts her now. In her own words, back then 'it was enough, it was good.' she never expected more. But in smithereens she lets Arnav know what these look like to her now. That she always came after things, and she should have known better than to believe otherwise. She should not have been blindfolded. This kind of hurt, after Khushi's level of devotion doesn't only break people. It shatters them. Enough to question their whole life.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

So I read the part yesterday itself but couldn’t bring myself to comment with me being sooo high on emotions. I can’t say anything more thn what others have already mentioned in the comments. But a mention of the flashback whr no matter how busy or worked up arnav is with his work he never forgets providing khushi his comfort the movie scene m talking about. It’s astonishing how a person whose world revolves around the other brings so much distance amongst themselves ended up spoiling things to this extent. It really hurts seeing both of them hurting sooo much. U have done a wonderful job in making us hate Arnav to empathise him now. Reading this story is sooooo taxing it brings out so much emotions and feelings in us how do u manage writing this?? Sooo much angst soooo much pain. A very tight hug to u

Thank you tina. I'll take all the hugs I can get.😊

I'm sorry it's getting taxing to read. So, a big hug to you guys too for still choosing to read and support it 🤗

The movie scene was important. It's astonishing how readers and characters in the story have totally different meanings to it ❤️

For past Khushi, that was more than enough. For present Khushi, the memory is hurtful. For Payal, this was Arnav being absent 90 times, showing up 10 times and even then, being busy with his work. For Arnav, he believes he did love Khushi all these years. But he is looking back at these moments too and he agrees with Payal at least on one front. That it wasn't enough.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

When you're kneeling through the hours

And you're doubting your given powers

And when you're ready for her mercy

And you're worthy it will come

When you're sneaking round the back door

And she's waiting for you no more

When the birds are just tuning up still

And the dawn breaks on your windowsill

It will come when you're broken

When your heart is finally open

When you're down, down and troubled

When you're lost among the rubble

Well, there's sugar on the old spoon

Let's do that two-step around your front room

Mercy, mercy, coming to you

Feel her beauty flowing through you

She will unbind you, set the word free

Mercy, mercy

Mercy, mercy

Ah, won't you give me some-

Mercy, mercy

Ah, won't you give me some-

Mercy, mercy

This is so stunning. Thanks for introducing me to the artist ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wonderful update Arpita. You are brining out the emotions so beautifully.

Yes, it is angsty, but not every one can write angsty so well.

What I think about the story so far.....

We make assumptions based on what we have experienced, seen, felt or perceived. That explains why everyone is looking at the story differently. That in itself is an indication that what we are reading is a story envisioned by another individual who is looking at it differently.

Can I say I figured out the story fully and there is only one way to take the story forward? Not at all.

Let me start with something which is a major issue in Khushi and Arnav's life. Communication.

Can communication solve all the problems? I don't think so.

The best example is the conversation Khushi and Arnav had on the day or day after they returned from Kakori in March 2016.

That happens in real life between real couple. Some pointed questions can derail the whole explanation and the partner ends up thinking "it is better to keep quiet than offering anymore justifications/explanations".

The same thing happened in the latest conversation between Payal and Arnav. Arnav has a lot to say, but, anything more would have created more misunderstandings than solving the issue.

Speaking of which, now let me talk about Payal and Khushi's reaction while watching Lavanya's interview.

Two friends who share some common qualities looked at it completely differently. Lavanya's beauty or her poised demeaner did not sway Payal's judgement because the level of her involvement with Lavanya is different and she was equipped with different information than Khushi.

Khushi unwittingly formed an opinion (of course with the help of the circumstances she was forced into) that Lavanya is better than her and Lavanya can make a better partner to Arnav. That is making her feel inferior and pushing her into self doubting abyss.

Coming to Arnav, he talks less, keeps everything in his ahead and to top it he had an issue/information which he wants to take it to his grave without revealing to everyone though it is hurting him constantly. In doing so he broke Khushi and messed up his relationship with Khushi big time. He believed that he fell out of love with Khushi and Khushi is unhappy with him. He tried to free Khushi in his own twisted way. When he realised neither he has fallen out of love from Khushi nor Khushi is unhappy with him, the circumstances forced everyone including Khushi to think that he indeed fell out of love from Khushi and they are even questioning his love for Khushi in the first 8 or 9 years of their married life.

Like the merchant in the story, Arnav has to live with this guilt forever in his life. The only thing he is thinking is Khushi should be happy and lead a happy life somewhere else with someone else if possible. He is ok if he never gets a chance to reveal everything to Khushi.

Life seldom grants our wishes.

Now let me talk about Khushi. Before that, I want to say advantage hona and advantage lena are two different things.

Khushi was wired to take care of her home and husband to the best of her ability. That is what elders of her family and her mother in law told her. Being an older person (than Khushi) and being exposed to harsh realities of life early in his life, it is Arnav's responsibility to make Khushi understand the harshness. When she was taking initiative to explore life on her own, he encouraged her. After seeing her naivety, he had also decided to protect her. At no point, Arnav expected or forced her to put her life and happiness at stake to take care of him, the house or his parents.

Once she felt comfortable with Arnav, she told him to share all his worries with her and she even ordered him to fix the house as per her liking which was messed up when she was in the hospital fighting for her life in 2006.

So, when did they lost touch with camaraderie they shared, when did they start growing apart? I must say, Khushi's increasing visits to his parents' place and Arnav's increasing involvement in different business ventures did not help the cause either.

We will fix something only when we know something is broken. They did not even realise they were growing apart until it was too late.

There is no doubt Arnav unknowingly made so many wrong decisions and assumptions and he has to live with the guilt for breaking someone as precious as Khushi and for losing a chance to live a beautiful life with her. Do I expect a bigger punishment than this? I don't think so. Can he be redeemed. He can be, but, he will think 1000 times before he even think about having Khushi back in his life.

Cheers..

Thank you so much for the lovely words Raji ❤️

This entire comment, including thoughts on both Arnav and Khushi, are completely in tune with what I feel. I am supposed to make a balanced decision for all characters and these kinds of comments which so many of you make, are like little droplets of validation. ❤️

The best example is the conversation Khushi and Arnav had on the day or day after they returned from Kakori in March 2016

That happens in real life between real couple. Some pointed questions can derail the whole explanation and the partner ends up thinking "it is better to keep quiet than offering anymore justifications/explanations".

What you said above is something I totally agree with. And the confrontation scene is also written with keeping these things in mind. Their situation is extremely messy. Even the truth is hurtful only. There is massive amount of guilt in place, misunderstandings and most importantly timing of everything. A 'talk' wasn't going to a balm to Khushi. I often ask readers to go back to that chapter. Technically, everything that was the truth, is out in the open. Arnav has said 'everything' that he could. Why he was letting her go, what happened with Lavanya, what he thinks of Khushi. The only time he falls silent is when he doesn't have a proper answer to Khushi's questions.

The point about circumstances and timings playing a major role here is also true. And so is the point about changes between them being gradual.

So many of you, trying to understand both characters and their current actions ❤️. It's true. They're never going to be perfect or make decisions that we think is right. In the same situation, I will react completely differently than Khushi and Arnav. Or even Payal. But I need to remember that the characters are not me. They're wired differently. They're gonna act differently. And so your balanced empathy for characters, that also involves how they were in the past means a lot to me ❤️

Pointing out how Khushi was comfortable enough with Arnav is 2006 to set her home accordingly is a really good example. Pointing out that Arnav never expected Khushi to plainly take care of him all the time is also a key detail. That was the crux of the relationship in the beginning. It has gone through a lot of changes. And it's the baby issue and Arnav's very firm stance on it led to a lot of chaos.