Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

What a beautiful chapter.... I loved it... Loved the story Aakash said too... It wove the chapter together... You are like Aakash captivating us with your words... Beautiful. I loved Payal's outburst. She is the definition of friend like family. Thinking about it I believe from the story Aakash said Khushi is the bird, Arnav is the merchant and Vidit is the bald man... The story never said whether that bird stayed with the merchant or went with the bald man. That was clever on your part. So the suspense is still on as to whom Khushi will choose. But it's clear that Vidit will help her to get independent but the heart wants what it wants, so let's see what happens at the end. Now coming to LA, I think this is the beginning of the end of her career I believe. Will she be left desperately alone even by Manali is something that should be seen.

Wonderful. Thanks for the update.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am coming to the story Akash shared at the end but that's the part which has stayed with me the most. I have also listened to similar story of how the baby mongoose kills the snake but the owner thinks he has harmed the infant and kills the mongoose. I have always felt bad for the mongoose but when Arnav asked the question what happened to the merchant, i paused and i thought.

How difficult it will be to live with your colossal mistake. The Mistake which brought so much misery to people you love and witness the destruction. If the mistake was done without any malice, or bad intent and if you are a good person at your core how do you survive this? This gave me pause and i think that's the main reason for my misery.

If it was a ruthless, cruel person, you can punish them and the story is over, the bird/Mongoose gets justice but if the person is absolutely broken because of their own mistakes, shattered and hurt how do you punish them and what would be the justice for the Bird/Mongoose

Ashviniv thumbnail

I am so heartbroken that i don't want to even rejoice at the news of Lavanya' s very public and very deserving humiliation. Arnav has already started the final chapter of the war which i was so looking forward but atleast today i feel the futility of it

Ofcourse arnav deserves the justice too. He was taken advantage off and lunatic should burn in hell for the pain she brought on khushi but i keep asking what is the point of it

i am generally very weepy and melancholic today. i am hoping by end of the day i will feel happy for this revenge saga at least

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Wow! This was just mind blowing and heartbreaking di.

I have a lot to say and I’m sure if I revisit the chapter I will find so many layers and hidden things like always. For now I will list down one of my favorites.

In the part where Akash is telling the story. Arnav is thinking about the ghazal that they’re playing. You wrote that it’s a Gulam Ali Gazal and it’s about minuscule sips of alcohol causing massive uproar. Am I right in assuming the Gazal is “Hungama hai kyon barpa, thodi si jo pi li hai”.

Because if it’s really that Gazal then it’s so damn ironic. He just had no idea the kind of uproar alcohol is gonna cause in 10 years time.

I’m really happy for Khushi and still so heartbroken for the way one thing or another breaks her heart. She is running away from Arnav and that’s still hurting her only. She was going to a new place and her first day went as horrible as it could. For her only, I wish her pain goes down a bit in coming days.

I liked that Vidit took a stand for her. She really deserved to be there. And from what I could see in the conversation with his gf, he is a sorted man. It looks like he got his heart broken too and he may be able to help Khushi in some ways.

And Arnav. I don’t know what to say. We have seen his tendencies to be late and absent in previous chapters but first Khushi and then Payal calling it out to his face was really a blow.

Another thing that I noticed, is that Payal hinted towards suffering of his life. Maybe the trauma that we keep fearing. Payal made it sound like people are aware of what has happened in his past. It looks like Payal just said it affected Khushi too and Arnav has agreed. That Khushi has gone through it too which makes sense since they’re married.

A lot happened in this chapter and this broke my heart almost as much as smithereens. This is a very beautifully written chapter di ❤️. Arnav wasn’t alone who was pulled into a children’s tale. I was equally invested ❤️

I Still think Anjali is dead and this is the trauma everyone is aware off. Ofcourse khushi being part of the family will be aware of it. But there is something still hidden associated with this trauma which only arnav knows. And thats the bit which is responsible for his fear of having kids and his daredevil adventure trips and his obsession with having his will updated regularly. No one is aware of that and as per Arnav he is ready to take that secret to his grave. Is that something he has written in that paper in his wallet? no it cant be, he wont have it written where someone can stumble on to it

then hows khushi going to know the truth?

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Another impeccable chapter loved it so much.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I am coming to the story Akash shared at the end but that's the part which has stayed with me the most. I have also listened to similar story of how the baby mongoose kills the snake but the owner thinks he has harmed the infant and kills the mongoose. I have always felt bad for the mongoose but when Arnav asked the question what happened to the merchant, i paused and i thought.

How difficult it will be to live with your colossal mistake. The Mistake which brought so much misery to people you love and witness the destruction. If the mistake was done without any malice, or bad intent and if you are a good person at your core how do you survive this? This gave me pause and i think that's the main reason for my misery.

If it was a ruthless, cruel person, you can punish them and the story is over, the bird/Mongoose gets justice but if the person is absolutely broken because of their own mistakes, shattered and hurt how do you punish them and what would be the justice for the Bird/Mongoose

This is so true for all these stories Ashvini.

Had it really been a moron who didn’t know what he did wrong, I would have sailed through this story so easily. But his own misery seeing the pain of his free bird is enough for me to hold back my judgment.

But he knows what he did wrong. And that part makes it difficult for me to dislike/hate Arnav. Because every time I read smithereens I cry for Khushi. But then something or other makes me cry for Arnav too!

You’re right. We’ve all heard this story as a children’s tale and were okay with the lesson. Arnav’s dialogue today added a whole new meaning to it ❤️

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Arpita, how do you manage to outdo yourself with every update!!

You are a master storyteller. The way you have tied the beginning and the end of this chapter has me in awe. I had never heard this fable before and the way you have shared it, it is sure to be etched in my memory forever.

The description of the flashback scene had me invested to the point I could virtually imagine myself in that setting and be engrossed in Akash's narrative.

Khushi's ignorance and aloofness towards Arnav was much needed. What goes around comes back around! Now he would surely get the taste of his own medicine. All those months of avoiding Khushi like a plague, without giving her a proper reason, were worse than hell for Khushi, and Arnav is already broken with just a week of the same treatment.

But I still pitied Arnav a tiny bit. However, that little bit of sympathy that was slowly creeping up on me for Arnav was washed away when I read Khushi breaking down at the glimpse of Lavanya.

You do this to me every time Arpita! Why am I not surprised that my emotions keep ranging throughout a chapter?

This is what I was afraid of! The thoughts that seep into the person who has been betrayed. Khushi is being swarmed by images of Lavanya and Arnav together. I mentioned this in one of my previous comments as well. I was somehow expecting Khushi to be burdened by these thoughts even if things did miraculously get resolved between the 2 of them.

Every time my heart shatters for Khushi in a way I think wasn't possible.

Coming to Payal, the MVP of this episode. She has said everything that I hoped to be said. I had wished for her to be my avatar in this story and thank you Arpita! I hated the way Arnav treated Khushi in PayAsh's house. His rage towards Khushi and her love for Lucknow. Khushi has never belittled Arnav's passion and dedication towards work. So why did Arnav have to react so negatively toward hers?

In today's episode, I think Payal is easily the smartest of all of them at the moment. The way she pieced the puzzle out together! Oh how I screamed when she charged like a bull and almost( 😒) slapped Arnav.

Da*n, Arnav and his quick reflexes! Her tirade towards Arnav and Akash had me cheering for her. Akash trying to defend Arnav had me rolling my eyes and sighing *Men*

But Akash deserves a hug too. He has been a great husband and friend but he just couldn't be the brother Khushi needed. I hope Payal gets to be her sister at the very least or maybe Rhea could become one!

I just don't know how to articulate my thoughts on the confrontation scene. It was everything I had hoped. I shed tears when Payal's words overlapped with Khushi's. I wish Payal did get to take Khushi away with her for a few days. Let Khushi recuperate with the new job, Leher, and a supportive friend. Payal's guilt at not being able to keep Khushi away from Arnav is something I can understand. Even as a reader, I want to add some distance between them. There is so much more I want to say but I just can't at the moment.

And VD, my dearest. Yes, I am biased towards you right now. Arnav's parting words in this chapter added fuel to the tiny flame rooting for Khushi and Vidit(not necessarily as lovers, I haven't yet ruled Arnav out of the race)

VD standing by his decision to let Khushi be a part of their restaurant speaks volumes about how non-judgemental he is.

I don't know how exactly Shriya has hurt Vidit but it must have been similar since the fable was a metaphor was Khushi being the bird and VD being the bald.

The Hooda family members are such cutie pies, even Rajdeep. I would love to see Khushi's interaction with the family.

I do see some cracks in Akash and Payal's relationship, but I am sure Payal will understand once she talks to Khushi and calms down.

Oh how could I forget, the Lavanya being blindsided by the ARF announcement was such a balm to my soul.🤣

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is so true for all these stories Ashvini.

Had it really been a moron who didn’t know what he did wrong, I would have sailed through this story so easily. But his own misery seeing the pain of his free bird is enough for me to hold back my judgment.

But he knows what he did wrong. And that part makes it difficult for me to dislike/hate Arnav. Because every time I read smithereens I cry for Khushi. But then something or other makes me cry for Arnav too!

You’re right. We’ve all heard this story as a children’s tale and were okay with the lesson. Arnav’s dialogue today added a whole new meaning to it ❤️

It’s so true and so sad.

I know why Khushi is forced to get into cut throat competition but she never wanted that for herself.

Why people are forced to do things they don’t want to. Khushi was happy with her domestic life, working in an NGO at her will. There are people who like life just like that.

I know the reasons, I know why being financially independent is priority right now. Hell I completely get it, I seriously do.

We might think Arnav took Khushi for granted and his past year actions does cement that opinion but Khushi was happy for 9 years too.

Every relationship is different and different people have different expectations and suddenly one day everything became wrong.

My heart is just breaking for the two of them.

And it’s nothing unexpected in this chapter, infact I was happy for the way lunatic was put on a spot but still this feeling of melancholy of why these two had to go through so much is not leaving me.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Arpita,

I have so much to say and so little words. You have outdone yourself with this one.

I will come back and tell you what I think of the chapter but firstly I just wanted to tell you how delighted I am as a reader to have found this 🌺

There are layers here, things to unearth and understand. There is enough elusiveness in the words that you can discuss this story to the point of madness and still don’t have a definitive answer. The saga treads delicately around the line drawn between black and white and you will always have your readers divided. Marvellous!

I have to get my thoughts in order to do justice to the chapter but this note is simply a reader’s delight. This story is rich. That’s what I would call it. You never really did answer my question about reading literature?

You started with Amrita Pritam. The lady with a life story that could sing songs of her iron will. She writes love like Khushi does. I am biased towards her. I have roots in places where poets are still in awe of her. 🌺

And then you quote Masanavi. You quote Rumi. and you do it so beautifully that I am as overwhelmed as Arnav was. You painted the scene in front of me.

I had a smile on my face when I realised it’s the good old Parrot and the Grocer. I have the written text. The children’s tale indeed ends at the lesson of not letting anger take over. We all have the regional texts and tales that teach us the same thing.

And you took the story from my childhood and you turned it around on my head. I don’t get the life lessons without answering your question first. A fair give and take.

I must have heard the regional one a thousand times, and I must have read Rumi’s version a good number of times too.

And not once in my life I had thought of asking the question, “What about the merchant?”. Now, I can never look at that story the same way ever again. You replaced a child’s wonder with an adult’s empathy. Sheer brilliance.

You gave me Amrita Pritam, Ghulam Ali and Rumi in the same chapter. In the simplest of words, this was a treat to read. I’m sure if you choose to write further stories, you will do great. But for now, from my eyes, Resurgence is your Magnum opus 🌺

Edited by -Arpi- - 1 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

There are so many emotions in this chapter and I can totally understand what you go through writing such emotional scenes. Khushi met the bald man of her story and am sure she will be on her road to healing. But I can't even imagine how is Arnav going to come out of this situation. My heart goes out for him. We can't even hate him.

Edited by TheFictionFreak - 1 years ago