Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadooCandy thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Sukriti4u

So, does Manjari demonstrate her skill by tearing off book covers and throwing things instead of utilizing proper language ? Interesting.

I am talking about akshara . There's no point in bringing another character when it's not even in the question . 

Manjari or no Manjari,  akshara will continue to scream.

Very convenient to bring another character into the discussion when left with no excuse to justify akshara's behavior. 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

I am talking about akshara . There's no point in bringing another character when it's not even in the question . 

Manjari or no Manjari,  akshara will continue to scream.

Very convenient to bring another character into the discussion when left with no excuse to justify akshara's behavior. 

In a situation where the person opposite you screams, you tend to react the same way. Manjari and Abhimanyu are, raising Abhir in a stressful environment, also express their emotions in dramatic ways, prompting Akshara to respond accordingly.

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukriti4u

In a situation where the person opposite you screams, you tend to react the same way. Manjari and Abhimanyu are, raising Abhir in a stressful environment, also express their emotions in dramatic ways, prompting Akshara to respond accordingly.

I copy paste the same justification for manjari as well . Manjari's behavior too are the outcome of  Akshara's inhumane and ruthless behavior for abhir and abhimanyu. 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

I copy paste the same justification for manjari as well . Manjari's behavior too are the outcome of  Akshara's inhumane and ruthless behavior for abhir and abhimanyu. 

So I will end this conversation stating that Akshara’s behaviour is due to the inhumane and ruthless behaviour from Abhimanyu and Manjari too.😊

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akshara’s role is the most poorly written - and not lead material. I don’t mean to imply that her character hasn’t suffered but she doesn’t inspire anything - neither emotionally nor otherwise! The other 3 leads - Abhinav, Abhimanyu and Arohi all have few moments where they shine, Akshara - zero in my opinion - whether she speaks or remains silent - her actions end up worsening the situation. She has neither a calm mind nor a peaceful heart. 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manjiri's behaviour is the result of Akshara? Are you kidding me? She's responsible for her own behaviour right now, she started acting weird BEFORE Neil's death, putting pressure on Akshara about her marriage with Abhimanyu, implying it was only her duty to uphold it. She was annoying people BEFORE this leap. 

Manjiri told someone to break their marriage off with their wife (how does that relate to how Abhir and Abhimanyu are treated lol), who blamed a single person for another person's death, who didn't hold her son accountable whatsoever, who tried to keep Abhir away from his CHOSEN father, and the list goes on. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I like the ads inbetween 🤣

Just kidding .... I am also not watching the show....

May be Abhi with kids will be the most watchable scenes if am not wrong .. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

I like the ads inbetween 🤣

Just kidding .... I am also not watching the show....

May be Abhi with kids will be the most watchable scenes if am not wrong .. 

yes yes. Abhirmanyu fan here 😂

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332869

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Abhimanyu scenes with Abhir initially, but not now.  He can’t see his son’s pain and unhappiness which shows up his biggest flaw-selfishness.

I almost like Akshara/Abhimanyu scenes because even arguing they have passion.  Arohi and Abhinav are as exciting as watching paint dry! Today when Abhi stood up to evil Manjiri in defense of Akshara I hope Arohi was listening!  He doesn’t love you, he’ll never love you!  Why marry your BIL so your daughter can call him what- Papa as opposed to Poppy?  I don’t get it. Anyway I don’t like what makers have done to this poor show, but frankly the only scenes I really like nowadays are Roohi and Abhir!  They are the only ones who get each other!

Edited by LoLo - 9 months ago
Sana_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nav and Abhir 

Akshnavir 

And the fun side of Navmanyu ☺️

Edited by Sana_a - 9 months ago