Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Abhira I would have said but right now abhimsnyu n abhir …akshara pehle sorry bole jo ki iss century mein yoh yeh writer likhega nahi 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Others : Kasauli scenes smiley42

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I’ll go with this one 😂 the best!!!

I do like Nav and Abhir scenes the most and I miss them nowadays but since that wasn’t an option I didn’t vote lol.

one more vote

Saiyapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akshnavbir...AA2..Roohi abhir..manju Akshara 

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like abhir-ruhi scenes and also them with Abhimanyu and some with Abhinav. 

I find both Manjiri and Akshara unbearable to watch. Just that Ami is an excellent actress - but even that isn’t enough to sit through her scenes without forwarding. I don’t like Akshara’s character - never did - and now she is way more annoying than she ever was! Earlier at least she was young and naive but she as a mother is totally uninspiring to me. 

These days I like Arohi too sometimes - she raises her points well - her role esp as a mother is turning out well. Don’t know if Abhimanyu would start falling for her but I hope their friendship gets better - she is the only one other than Manjiri who attempts to listen to his side even if they don’t agree - its much healthier than all the other crying and yelling that goes on in the show. 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My favorite scenes involve Akshara and Manjari, where Akshara skillfully stops Manjari's dramatic talks and outbursts, displaying her assertiveness.

I also enjoy the Abhinav Abhir scenes, which showcase the unique sweet bond between Abhinav and Abhir.

Additionally, the Akshnav scene is a standout moment, capturing the significant connection and chemistry between Akshara and Abhinav.

Edited by Sukriti4u - 9 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Abhirmanyu, ru+abhirmanyu and abhira anyday!!!

I also like scenes where Akshara foolishly challenges Manju and cries foul!!! 🤣😂🤣

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukriti4u

My favorite scenes involve Akshara and Manjari, where Akshara skillfully stops Manjari's dramatic talks and outbursts, displaying her assertiveness.

Bold: 🤣🤣

That's not called skill . It's frustration resulting out of the inability to express oneself , owing to the lack of proper language. Why would someone care to get educated and groomed if the act of mindlessly yelling is deemed as skill.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Bold: 🤣🤣

That's not called skill . It's frustration resulting out of the inability to express oneself , owing to the lack of proper language. Why would someone care to get educated and groomed if the act of mindlessly yelling is deemed as skill.

So, does Manjari demonstrate her skill by tearing off book covers,shouting and throwing things instead of utilizing proper language ? Interesting.

Edited by Sukriti4u - 9 months ago