How many of you watching epis on daily basis? - Page 3

Poll

How many of you watching epis on daily basis?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Avanti30

This show is absolutely boring , just going gol gol gol ...Nothing , Acting has become over acting and expressions of actors are weird. I don't want to mention the names. 

Except for kids and HC the show is dead .  Even HC has given the best of best in other shows . When there is no story and no scope for acting even the best becomes better . 

Monotonous and tedious.  U get a headache after viewing the women of the show screaming at each other .

I will think of watching if Abhinav exits and if he does not and AbhiM exits that is the end . No more talking about the show also ...

me too waiting for abhim to exit. ๐Ÿ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Watching but not at 6 am

tu toh yrkkh fd ka soldier hai๐Ÿ˜Š

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

I would have left completely but I am stuck till Harshad is here in this show..I have no hope for Abhira now and no chance for AA go from show. The day Harshad leaves I am going to unsubscribe this damn channel ๐Ÿ˜‚ never come back for ITV with how these writers can ruin story and characters. I wish Harshad gets cool shows with good stories...in future..

same here ๐Ÿ˜† hc ke jaathe hi yrkkh ki taraf nahi dekhungi main.๐Ÿ˜†

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

You turned goldie.๐Ÿฅณ congrats 

Thanks diya, it's a long way to come to your level, sizzlerz๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Even I'm stuck here for Hc,the moment he's done with this crap,I am also done ,just watching his scenes..

Pr acting is also degrading just like her character degradation in the show..

She did so much effort for Abhira..put magic in that..I feel her hearts not in it as Mrs Sharma ..that's my personal feeling .and that shows in her acting too..and they make her speak illogical stuff..may be she doesn't want to do it but has no say in it

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I personally stopped watching from 1 week and reading updates as in order to glorify fl they are just again butchering everyone. 

Baseless fights between akshara and others looks childish. 

There is no clarity on whom they are trying to impress. 

Akshara's unapologetic behaviour pushing me to hate her more and more. 

Precaps and promos are given based on abhira but episodes are just boring. Abhirmanyu scenes are also less so i don't see any reason to watch this show anymore. 

Please vote and let's see what others feel. 

Ps: this is single select poll. I tried marking it as poll only but i know that option will not work anyways ๐Ÿ˜„

i though of watching it after abhi got abhir's  custody .. But seriously couldn't watch because of  Akhsra and Nav ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... Actually i loved to watch emotional episodes in series or movies ... But i dont prefer to laugh at those moments ,,but this guys made me to laugh ๐Ÿคฃ ...

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

She did so much effort for Abhira..put magic in that..I feel her hearts not in it as Mrs Sharma ..that's my personal feeling .and that shows in her acting too..and they make her speak illogical stuff..may be she doesn't want to do it but has no say in it

True ๐Ÿ’ฏ

As abhi 's akshu,she is magical and natural 

As Mrs Sharma, she is not connecting, even her  dialogues are horrible and yucky,  as there's no other go ,she has to do it..as per the script..

dotheDrama thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Started watching S3 late last year. So, it was all offline till I caught up with the episodes. FFed my way through most of it.

Now, I watch it almost every evening on my way back from work. And yes, I watch it only for HC. If he leaves, so will I. My clueless husband gets to hear all my rants, btw! ๐Ÿ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Thanks diya, it's a long way to come to your level, sizzlerz๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

main 6 years thak goldie thi when all thanks to yrkkh 1 year main i got many promotions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They again started showing entire world is bad except akshara. I am so done with her cheekna chillana things which can be sorted with normal talk is getting exaggerated just to show hum anupamaa se kam thodi na hai. Which is putting me off. But anyways i may not resume watching untill  i really see some good change in the show.  

Remove mahadev referrence. Kya patha kiska feeling hurt hojaye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes you are. I only prevent people if the post is happy post as it's a happy post๐Ÿ™‚

abhir is living with people and the poor child is traumatized..his mother needs to save him..so obviously she will fight..anyone who is watching the episodes will know whatโ€™s going on..thereโ€™s no glorification of the female lead. Akshara is trying to get her child Back to his family where he was happy. Heโ€™s miserable in birla house ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 months ago