How many of you watching epis on daily basis? - Page 2

Poll

How many of you watching epis on daily basis?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

😆 that show is inspiration to many other show on ITV

oh there is a show of that name…I was just mentioning it as an adage …I had no idea lol 

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I personally stopped watching from 1 week and reading updates as in order to glorify fl they are just again butchering everyone. 

Baseless fights between akshara and others looks childish. 

There is no clarity on whom they are trying to impress. 

Akshara's unapologetic behaviour pushing me to hate her more and more. 

Precaps and promos are given based on abhira but episodes are just boring. Abhirmanyu scenes are also less so i don't see any reason to watch this show anymore. 

Please vote and let's see what others feel. 

Ps: this is single select poll. I tried marking it as poll only but i know that option will not work anyways 😄

Read written updates here..if episode is good for Abhi watch relevant clip.if it's bad skip it completely..stopped watching day Akshara started wearing sindoor and mangalsutra and they started cross couple thing . Mostly I watch only Abhi Abhir clips..rest any character can't tolerate

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Read written updates here..if episode is good for Abhi watch relevant clip.if it's bad skip it completely..stopped watching day Akshara started wearing sindoor and mangalsutra and they started cross couple thing . Mostly I watch only Abhi Abhir clips..rest any character can't tolerate

now i don't even watch abhir and abhi scenes as it's just a lollipop😆

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

now i don't even watch abhir and abhi scenes as it's just a lollipop😆

Now I don't go actively looking at clips on SM ...mostly I watch clips people post on written updates thread..and if they are praising a scene a lot then I watch...when Abhi is giving reality check to someone..wo to I watch for sure😂...I just can't bear certain characters AT ALL..and itna DDP ..apni life me kam hai kya jo in sad characters and sad story me bhi dekho

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Now I don't go actively looking at clips on SM ...mostly I watch clips people post on written updates thread..and if they are praising a scene a lot then I watch...when Abhi is giving reality check to someone..wo to I watch for sure😂...I just can't bear certain characters AT ALL..and itna DDP ..apni life me kam hai kya jo in sad characters and sad story me bhi dekho

same here ðŸ˜†

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This show is absolutely boring , just going gol gol gol ...Nothing , Acting has become over acting and expressions of actors are weird. I don't want to mention the names. 

Except for kids and HC the show is dead .  Even HC has given the best of best in other shows . When there is no story and no scope for acting even the best becomes better . 

Monotonous and tedious.  U get a headache after viewing the women of the show screaming at each other .

I will think of watching if Abhinav exits and if he does not and AbhiM exits that is the end . No more talking about the show also ...

Edited by Avanti30 - 9 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Watching but not at 6 am

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I would have left completely but I am stuck till Harshad is here in this show..I have no hope for Abhira now and no chance for AA go from show. The day Harshad leaves I am going to unsubscribe this damn channel 😂 never come back for ITV with how these writers can ruin story and characters. I wish Harshad gets cool shows with good stories...in future..

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I would have left completely but I am stuck till Harshad is here in this show..I have no hope for Abhira now and no chance for AA go from show. The day Harshad leaves I am going to unsubscribe this damn channel 😂 never come back for ITV with how these writers can ruin story and characters. I wish Harshad gets cool shows with good stories...in future..

Even I'm stuck here for Hc,the moment he's done with this crap,I am also done ,just watching his scenes..

Pr acting is also degrading just like her character degradation in the show..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Even I'm stuck here for Hc,the moment he's done with this crap,I am also done ,just watching his scenes..

Pr acting is also degrading just like her character degradation in the show..

You turned goldie.🥳 congrats